State Farm Sales Agent - (Base Salary + Commission + Bonus)
Hacienda Heights, CA
Ken Hsuean - State Farm Agent
Do you want a career and not just a job?
This busy insurance and financial services office has a passion to make a difference in the lives of others and better the community. We are an established, growth-oriented agency with a team of highly motivated individuals. Our team works hard to reach our goals together as a team and have fun while we are doing it! Come work with an energetic, fun team at Ken Hsuean - State Farm Agent!
About Our Agency
- Our office is located in Hacienda Heights, Ca.
- I have been an Insurance Agent since 2004
- We currently have 4 insurance sales agents at our agency.
- Languages spoken: English, Spanish, Mandarin, Korean
Apply now and let us put you on the path to success.
Company Website: www.kenhsuean.com
State Farm Insurance Agent located in Hacienda Heights, CA is seeking an outgoing, career-oriented professional to join their team. As a State Farm team member for Ken Hsuean - State Farm Agent, you will build and develop customer relationships within the community to promote State Farm products including auto, home and life insurance.
- Provide prompt, accurate, and friendly customer service. Service can include responding to inquiries regarding insurance availability, eligibility, coverages, policy changes, transfers, claim submissions, and billing clarification.
As an Insurance Sales Agent, you will receive...
- Salary plus commission/bonus
- Profit sharing
- Paid time off (vacation and personal/sick days)
- BACHELOR'S DEGREE PREFERRED
- INSURANCE LICENSES REQUIRED. Must have Property and Casualty, and Life and Health Licenses.
- SALES EXPERIENCE (outside sales or inside sales representative, retail sales associate, or telemarketing) REQUIRED.
- Successful track record of meeting sales goals/quotas preferred
- Interest in marketing products and services based on customer needs
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Excellent communication skills - written, verbal and listening
- Enthusiastic about the role insurance and financial products play in helping people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams
- Organizational skills
- Detail oriented
- Proactive in problem solving
- Dedicated to customer service
- Able to learn computer functions
- Experience in a variety of computer applications, particularly Windows
- Pride in getting work done accurately and timely
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to effectively relate to a client
- Bilingual - Spanish and Mandarin preferred, but not required
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please complete our application. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
This position is with a State Farm independent contractor agent, not with State Farm Insurance Companies. Employees of State Farm agents must be able to successfully complete any applicable licensing requirements and training programs. State Farm agents are independent contractors who hire their own employees. State Farm agents’ employees are not employees of State Farm.