State Farm® is the #1 insurer of cars and homes and is one of the largest insurers in the United States. Named one of American's Greatest Brands, State Farm has been consistently recognized as a leader in the industry for its financial strength, community involvement and customer service.
Each year, we invest a substantial amount of money to highlight our brand and help our local agents acheive their financial goals through our national marketing, advertising and branding efforts.
Visit our website at www.myagencycareer.com
The State Farm Agent Opportunity allows you to create financial freedom and flexibility, through a compensation package that rewards successful marketing of our products and services to customers!
Candidates who are selected for the career program will benefit from:
- A 6-9 month paid training and internship program to prepare you for financial success.
- A highly competitive annualized salary with benefits is provided during the internship training.
- State Farm also pays for all licensing during training (Property & Casualty, Life/Health, Series 6 & 63, and Public Notary).
- The internship provides candidates with in-class training, hands-on field development experience, and side-by-side mentorship to prepare them for the career.
Once training is complete, candidates receive a financial start-up bonus and are transitioned to one of two available opportunities:
1. A selected candidate will be assigned to an existing book of business, with built-in residual income, where a current agent is retiring.
2. A selected candidate can open a new State Farm location, getting additional financial support from State Farm, in a community where there is a significant population growth and demand for a new office.
The State Farm Agent along with his/her team are primarily responsible for:
Attracting, developing and advising a portfolio of customers using the highly recognized State Farm brand, products and services in the fields of Insurance, Banking, and Financial Services.
Desired Skills & Experience.
Our agents come from a variety of backgrounds including but not limited to: Business Owner, Vice President, Sales Manager, Sales Representative, Insurance Sales, Personal Banker, Financial Services Representative, and many more.
Our top performing State Farm Agents all have the following skills and abilities:
- At least $50,000 in liquid capital (not a franchise fee)
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong sales and leadership skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to pass a background and credit check