Successful State Farm Agency is seeking an Insurance Sales Representative to join their winning team. Our company seeks an energetic sales professional interested in helping our agency grow through value-based conversations and remarkable customer experience. If you are a motivated self starter who thrives in a fast-paced environment, then this is your opportunity for a rewarding career with excellent income and growth potential.
The Insurance Sales Representative has the primary role of 1) developing sales opportunities for new clients, 2) marketing products to our existing customers by uncovering needs, and 3) retaining the business of current customers through customer service activities.
- Follow up with inbound prospects as well as current clients to offer products or schedule appointments.
- Making outgoing calls to prospects and current clients to set appointments for reviews.
- Holding sales and review appointments with prospects/clients.
- Building relationships and making professional recommendations to clients and prospects.
- Communicating effectively to uncover needs for additional business such as auto, home, life or bank products.
- Provide solutions to current clients, solve problems, and ensure that their insurance plans are meeting their needs.
- Quoting insurance plans.
- Handling customer issues or insurance related questions.
Skills and Abilities:
- Competitive - ability to meet weekly and monthly sales goals
- Coachable -- ability to receive constructive feedback and follow a proven playbook
- Strong Work Ethic -- total commitment to success each and every day
- Self Starter -- ability to take initiative and tackle challenges directly
- Team Player -- ability to thrive as part of a winning team
- Previous success in a sales role preferred
- Must be able to obtain Property/Casualty and Life/Health state licenses (currently licensed is a plus)
- Bilingual Spanish speakers are encouraged to apply
- Base salary plus competitive commission structure
If you are motivated to succeed and can see yourself in this role, please forward your resume. We will follow up with you on the next steps in the interview process.
Indeed - 20 months ago
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company® is the largest auto insurer in the U.S. since 1942. About one of every five cars on the...