State Farm offers an opportunity for individuals to achieve unlimited income while making a positive impact in the lives of others in the community. Candidates who are selected for the career program will benefit from:
- A 6 month paid training and internship program to prepare them for success.
- A highly competitive annualized salary of $50,000 - $160,000 with benefits is provided during the internship training.
- State Farm also pays for all licensing during training (Property & Casualty, Life/Health, Series 6 & 63, and Public Notary).
- The internship provides candidates with in-class training, hands-on field development experience, and side-by-side mentorship to prepare them for the career.
Once training is complete, candidates receive a minimum start-up bonus of $30K and are transitioned to one of two available opportunities:
1. A selected candidate will be assigned to an existing book of business, with built-in residual income, where a current agent is retiring.
2. A selected candidate can open a new State Farm location, getting additional financial support from State Farm, in a community where there is a significant population growth and demand for a new office.
The State Farm Agent along with his/her team are primarily responsible for:
- Attracting, developing and advising a portfolio of customers using the highly recognized State Farm brand, products and services in the fields of Insurance, Banking, and Financial Services.
Our agents come from a variety of backgrounds including but not limited to: Business Owner, Vice President, Sales Manager, Sales Representative, Insurance Sales, Personal Banker, Financial Services Representative, and many more.
Our top performing State Farm Agents all have the following skills and abilities:
- Entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong sales and leadership skills
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to pass a background and credit check
State Farm insures more cars and homes than any other insurer in the U.S., is a leading insurer of watercraft and is also a leading insurer in Canada.
State Farm's 17,900 agents and 68,000 employees serve 81 million policies and accounts - more than 79 million auto, fire, life and health policies in the United States and Canada, and more than 2 million bank accounts.
State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company is the parent of the State Farm family of companies. State Farm is ranked No. 43 on the Fortune 500 list of largest companies.
For more information, please visit www.statefarm.com ® or in Canada statefarm.ca®.
State Farm's mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams.
We are people who make it our business to be like a good neighbor; who built a premier company by selling and keeping promises through our marketing partnership; who bring diverse talents and experiences to our work of serving the State Farm customer.
Our success is built on a foundation of shared values -- quality service and relationships, mutual trust, integrity and financial strength.
Our vision for the future is to be the customer's first and best choice in the products and services we provide. We will continue to be the leader in the insurance industry and we will become a leader in the financial services arena. Our customers' needs will determine our path. Our values will guide us.