State Farm® Providing Insurance and Financial Services –
State Farm is searching for established business professionals looking for the opportunity for a more rewarding career and way of life. State Farm offers individuals to achieve unlimited income while making a positive impact in the lives of others in the community.
- Develop leads and sell insurance products
- Attracting, developing and advising a portfolio of customers using the highly recognized State Farm® brand, products and services in the fields of Insurance, Banking, and Financial Services.
- Solicit new prospects, sell our products and services, and assist existing clients as necessary
- Provide excellent customer service to policyholders
- Educate customers on their options
- Obtain insurance licenses and keep them current
- Making staff hiring and firing decisions. Leading, coaching and developing your staff.
As a State Farm Agent, you will receive:
- 6 months of paid training and an internship program to prepare you for success.
- Highly competitive annualized salary of $50,000 - $160,000 with benefits that are provided during the internship training
- Career mobility
- State Farm also pays for all licensing during training (Property & Casualty, Life/Health, Series 6 & 63, and Public Notary)
Once training is complete, candidates receive a minimum start-up bonus of $30K and are transitioned to one of two available opportunities:
- A selected candidate will be assigned to an existing book of business, with built-in residual income, where a current agent is retiring.
- A selected candidate can open a new State Farm location, getting additional financial support from State Farm, in a community where there is a significant population growth and demand for a new office.
You must have strong leadership skills, organizational and time-management skills as well as exceptional interpersonal communication abilities. We are seeking individuals from any background who are willing to work hard and commit themselves to their own success; however, experience in sales, marketing and/or customer service is very beneficial.
- Undergraduate Degree is preferred
- 4-5 years business experience is preferred
- Property/Casualty License (ability to earn)
- Life/Health License (ability to earn)
- Series 6/63 (ability to earn)
- Business Acumen
Indeed - 7 months ago