State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company

State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Employee Review

View all State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company reviews

Office Work
Office Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ranson, WVDecember 23, 2013
I made phone calls to clients. What I learned was how an office was ran by the duties that I performed each day. The management was fair to everyone and treated everyone equally. My co-workers were very helpful to any questions that I needed answered and were great at it. There wasn't anything hard about my job. The most enjoyable part was when I met with clients if agent was busy and assisted them with any questions they needed help with.
Pros
Relaxed enviroment

Other State Farm Mutual Automobile Insurance Company Employee Reviews

Claims Representative, Claim Manager (Former Employee) –  Mapleton, ILJanuary 16, 2018
Great place to work. You meet and work with great people. Possibility of travel and promotions. Great competitive salary. Family oriented and great leadership.
Pros
Strong Financed Company. Number one Insurer
Cons
Workplace that focuses on making you the best version, but lacks schedule flexibility
Claims Associate (Current Employee) –  Tacoma, WAJanuary 16, 2018
State Farm was one of the best employers that I have worked for in regards to the environment and interactions. There is a big stress on treating not only customers, but peers and coworkers with respect. State Farm puts a lot of work into helping each individual be the best person and employee possible. There are so many benefits that no matter what help someone is looking to get, there is information or assistance on that matter. There are many opportunities for growth.
The downside is that State Farm is not flexible on hours for work shift or being able to swap shifts. Only one swap shift is allowed per 6 months and if a single shift is needed to swap, you can only swap within your city.
Pros
Work environment, advancement, benefits, growth opportunities
Cons
Scheduling, flexibility to change schedules, job stability