State Farm is searching for established business professionals looking for the opportunity to be a State Farm Agent. State Farm offers individuals to achieve unlimited income while making a positive impact in the lives of others in the community.
You must have organizational and time-management skills as well as exceptional interpersonal communication abilities. We are seeking individuals from any background who are willing to work hard and commit themselves to their own success; however, experience is sales, marketing and/or customer service is very beneficial.
- Undergraduate Degree
- 4-5 years business experience is preferred
- Property/Casualty License (ability to earn)
- Life/Health License (ability to earn)
- Computer Skills
- Develop leads and sell insurance products
- Attracting, developing and advising a portfolio of customers using the highly recognized State Farm brand, products and services in the fields of Insurance, Banking, and Financial Services.
- Solicit new prospects, sell our products and services, and assist existing clients as necessary
- Provide excellent customer service to policyholders
- Educate customers on their options
- Obtain insurance licenses and keeping them current
- Making staff hiring and firing decisions
As an Insurance Account Executive, you will receive:
- 6 month paid training and internship program to prepare you for success.
- Highly competitive annualized salary of $50,000 - $160,000 with benefits that are provided during the internship training
- State Farm also pays for all licensing during training (Property & Casualty, Life/Health, Series 6 & 63, and Public Notary)
- A selected candidate can open a New Market agency while getting additional financial support from State Farm, in a community where there is a significant population growth and demand for a new office OR a selected candidate will be assigned to an existing book of business.