To drive sales through a holistic marketing approach and build long-lasting relationships with our prospects and clients.
EXPERIENCE AND KNOWLEDGE
1. Familiarity with the insurance industry.
2. Experience as an effective speaker and communicator.
3. Previous sales experience desirable.
4. Previous financial planning and office management experience desirable.
5. Experience with a variety of computer applications.
SKILLS AND ABILITIES
1. Ability to work effectively with people of diverse backgrounds and disciplines.
2. Ability to use computer resources in developing and implementing sales and business applications.
3. Ability to arrange priorities and manage time.
4. Strong listening, oral and written communication skills.
5. Ability to relate well with people at all levels within and outside the organization, including customers, agents and staff.
6. Ability to learn and apply sales, training, and product knowledge.
7. Ability to think analytically and conceptually.
8. Ability to work as a team and achieve short and long term goals.
9. Self-starter who demonstrates initiative.
10. Demonstrated integrity and trustworthiness.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. Satisfactory completion of all team member training, evaluations and exams, remain current in product changes, licensing, technical developments and continuing education
2. Pass all Auto, Fire, Life and Health licensing and any other certifications required to market, sell or service State Farm products and services prior to hire date.
3. Work with Agent to develop a 1-page personal business plan, including marketing/sales, personal and professional development.
4. Effectively apply sales, marketing and technology skills and where appropriate, accompany agent on sales calls, inspections and other field work assignments.
5. Job will require some travel, via driving motor vehicles, in implementing the duties and responsibilities of this position.
6. Achieve mutually agreed upon sales & marketing goals.
7. Ability to conduct interviews and needs analysis in the office and/or in client’s home or business
8. Perform all other duties as assigned.
1. Base Salary $28,000 + Commission
2. Position Available Now