Pros: free lunch
Cons: short breaks and health care
• Involved in Analysis, Requirements gathering, Development, Testing.
• Responsible for creating database objects like views, Store Procedures and Functions etc. Using SQL Server 2008/2012.
• Designed ,coded, tested and debugging business logic for software Applications
• Responsible for data analysis and Reporting to management. Used MS Access, MS – more... Excel. MS Visio, pivot tables
• Worked with Clients for more efficient solutions in T- SQL.
• Improved the performance of the T-SQL queries and Stored procedures by using SQL profiler, Execution plan, SQL performance monitor and Index tuning advisor.
• Worked with Business Analysts and users to understand the requirements.
• Implemented logical design into Physical design.
• Involved in the normalization of databases in the OLTP.
• Used different kinds of joins to join more than 24 tables.
• Improved performance of the SQL Queries and stored procedures using SQL profiler and Index tuning advisor.
• Created and involved in the Creation of around 168 packages to load data into Production server. Created one table to execute all packages in the sequence order.
• Provided on call support for production and development servers.
• Created Stored Procedure and used these procedures in the SSIS Packages to improve performance.
• Created and reorganized the indexes at regular intervals for better performance.
• Tested all Stored Procedures on testing environment.
• Involved in Developing the .NET components and ASP.NET Web form applications like Company website as well as code samples for fellow staffers.
• Maintained the table performance by following the tuning tips like normalization, creating indexes
Optimized and tuned the SQL Queries. – less