Department of Employee Trust Funds administers retirement, insurance and other benefit programs for state and local government employees and retirees
Senior Java/J2ee Developer (Current Employee) – Wisconsin – July 28, 2015
• Involved in developing the web-Pages for the BPS and LSPS modules.
• Involved in writing DAO’s for retirement programs.
• Created STAR Interfaces for Accounts Receivable, Accounts Payable, Cash Receipts, Manual Warrants, Special and Third party Payments.
• Worked on the detailed design specifications for the new enhancements based on business requirements.
• Involved in updating existing business logic for the new ETF rules using Struts Action classes.
• Involved in writing complex SQL’s to identify members eligible for Wellness Incentive benefit.
• Involved in creating 1042, 1099 & W2’s using I Reports and also updated business rules for new Fiscal year template and business changes.
• Involved in custom file maintenance by writing UPDATE queries to allow business users to handle exceptions and continue their normal processing.
• Used Spring Dependency Injection and Spring JDBC to configure the LSPS application.