Automation & Controls Technician
Stateline Electric & Automation, Inc. is seeking qualified Individuals with automation/ controls experience to join our team!
Qualified candidates should have a working knowledge of:
- Programmable logic/automation controllers, HMIs, VFDs, and associated hardware/programming languages. Knowledge of Allen-Bradley brand products is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of motor control circuits, high and low voltage control circuits, sensors, pneumatics, hydraulics, mechanical systems, start-up, and troubleshooting.
Successful candidates will:
- Demonstrate strong safety leadership skills and follow safe work practices.
- Work as part of a team to plan, conduct, and complete projects in a timely manner.
- Maintain open and professional line of communications with clients and team members.
- Respond to unplanned/emergency work requests in a timely & effective manner.
- Be highly motivated and able to work independently.
A high school diploma/GED and completion of a formal trades training program, or an equivalent number of years of education and maintenance experience.
Two years of industrial maintenance experience including comprehensive knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- Electricity & motor controls
- Controls & instrumentation
- PLC/software & hardware
- Predictive/Preventative maintenance
- System analysis & troubleshooting
Basic computer skills and the ability to work independently are also required for this position.
Preference will be given to candidates with a certification or degree in mechanical, electrical or industrial maintenance and/or related college or technical level course work.
This is a full time hourly position; all applicants should be willing to work all shifts (days/evenings/overnights), extended hours and weekends.
Fill out application online at www.stateline-electric.com
Or send application to:
Stateline Electric & Automation, Inc.
P.O. Box 303
Sioux City, IA 51102