Staybridge Suites Employee Reviews in United States

Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Rancho Bernardo, CAApril 13, 2016
Positive entry level position for anyone getting started in the Hospitality industry. Good hands on experience of multitasking administrative and receptionist work, as well as practicing face to face people skills and guest services skills.
Pros
Positive experience in guest services and hospitality.
Cons
Not much room for advancement in pay rates or position.
productive work place, nice staff
Shuttle Driver/ Front Desk Agent (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAApril 2, 2016
relaxed place to work not so much interaction with public like retail if that is your looking for. Miscommunication at times.
Great Place to Work
F & B Director (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaMarch 20, 2016
insures superior guest satisfaction on a daily basis, and manages food quality to ensure consistency in all shifts and dining rooms,
Fun company to work for
Housekeeping (Current Employee) –  Covington, LAMarch 3, 2016
The management team and fellow employees are all eager to help and encourage one another.. The work is not hard to do and you can have fun while you work.. My direct supervisor is always willing to help us out and he is very friendly, kind, and considerate.. I have only been here 3 days and I love working here.
Pros
Fun friendly environment, flexible schedule, good mgmt, great teamwork..
cool to work at
Asst. manager/Front Desk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 22, 2016
every day was different, co-workers were ok, my boss was the best she was professional but cool and laid back, like any hotel job you have good days and bad days .
Pros
your own boss
Cons
job security
No room for job advancement.
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Columbus, GAFebruary 19, 2016
The workload is simple but the members of management make the job more than difficult. You have to compete for supplies and if you do not complete your rooms for the day you're punished. It's not worth the trouble if you can find work in a different industry,
Pros
Free Breakfast
Okay place to work, management is not good
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Kalamazoo, MIFebruary 8, 2016
It was a pretty easy job, I loved the hours I works. The management was really unprofessional. They would make promises to you and never fulfill them, wouldn't let you call in even if you had a doctor note. They would throw anyone under the bus just to save their own butts.
Pros
hours
Cons
no benefits, no time off, management, not organized
Great Front end Manager
Social Hostess/Houseperson (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 4, 2016
Beside the front desk help n manager the communication is poor, and they choose favorites. I worked nights and loved my boss at night, my morning boss was horrible.
Working at Staybridge
Restaurant Host & Front Desk receptionist (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJanuary 22, 2016
I absolutely loved coming to work, they have a strong team where they're always willing to take an extra mile to help anybody, management team are one of a kind they're always open to hear you and to work with you in helping you grow. Our guest are great! most of them will approach the front desk with a smile on their faces and make a big part of your day with jokes and make you feel like you enjoy your day at work.
Pros
Our team
Cons
No benefits
Food & Beverage Representative (Current Employee) –  Glen Mills, PADecember 17, 2015
Nothing hard just not what I want to do an some coworkers I don't care to work with. I'm trying to find a job in the hvac field right now this job is just an income.
Great work setting
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 24, 2015
Being part of such an amazing company is awesome. What we do for our users is so needed and appreciated by job seekers - it really makes it fun to be a part of. Additionally, what we do for employers is also needed and our customers appreciate working with and the value they receive from our products. Finally, are always having fun, getting better professionally and personally
Front desk associate, host, and night auditor (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 17, 2015
A great place to work. A busy environment that keeps you constantly evolving and learning so you can grow to being the best employee possible.
A great team to work with and a very understanding manager who understands the business.
The hardest part of the job is the low pay.
Good staff and environment
associate (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 10, 2015
The staff in general works hard as a team. Everyone has positive attitudes from the General Manager to the associates. It is hard to understand what the corporate managers actually contribute.
Pros
Enjoyable Workplace
Cons
Little to no support from Corporate Management
Beautiful upscale extended stay hotel. Amazing staff!
Director of Sales and Marketing (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIOctober 26, 2015
I couldn't be more grateful to have had the opportunity to grow my professional resume by working with the IHG and Staybridge family. In my 6 years with IHG, and the Staybridge Suites, there was always a supportive and educative management team around to help you succeed.
Pros
Hospitality, Sales and Marketing- this was a dream job because these fields are truly where I shine!
Cons
I had to commute two hours to work everyday.
Front Desk Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NYOctober 5, 2015
Typical work day involves, checking guests in, interacting with others about there stay. Learning was more on a communication level. Being able to strike up a conversation with a random guest from a different state. Managment was very poor, not much of enthusiasm from any upper managment. Had some outstanding co workers which made the job alot more enjoyable.
Pros
Dollar Dinners
Cons
No Breaks
Great Hotel
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCOctober 2, 2015
This extended stay hotel was great to work for. As assistant general manager I oversaw the entire operation of the hotel on a daily basis.
i love interaction with my guest
Front Desk Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NYSeptember 19, 2015
I love making there experience wonderful. i would go above and beyond for guest, also getting to know about the hotel and are rewards program.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
no breaks
great hotel
Front Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Midvale, UTSeptember 10, 2015
IHG is a great brand to work for, but there is a culture of gossip and back biting that permeate this particular hotel. Despite, this huge problem the staff is very service minded towards the guests,
Pros
award winning hotel, high standards
Cons
gossip, back biting
Good Guest but a alright hotel
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VASeptember 10, 2015
My typical day was fun because the guest is what made my day so well. I learned that no matter how hard you work and push fourth the effort in a way they did not care about you. Most of my co-workers were good to be around but most of them were phony and fake. Sometimes the hardest part of my job was dealing with guest that just lie for no apparent reason because they want a free night at the hotel and having to kill yourself to clean rooms that were really nasty from the guest just not caring. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing my guest on my floor happy and loving the good comments they had to say about me after staying in one of the rooms I cleaned.
Pros
I loved my guest and my guest loved me.
Cons
A lot of gossip and nobody to really care about you as housekeeper.
review
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 3, 2015
Favoritism from management. Productive days. Became efficient with the programs used. Greeting guests and tending to the front desk.