Staybridge Suites

Staybridge Suites Employee Reviews

Productive workplace
SUITE ATTENDANT (Former Employee), Lyndhurst, OHMay 6, 2015
A normal day would be to come in and prepare work space, ive had cleaning experience in the past so these things I was already familiar with.The management as pleasant and very engaged. Co-workers were equally pleasant if not more so. The hardest part would've been working several days in a row. The most enjoyable part would be the small rewards for a hard days work, for example pizza parties, birthday cakes for birthday recognition, etc.
Gained life skills and learned a lot while creating lasting relationships
Front Desk Attendant (Former Employee), Columbia, MOMay 6, 2015
The Staybridge Suites in Columbia, Missouri was a very friendly environment to work in. Due to the nature of an extended stay hotel property, the relationships that are created through working here are longlasting. If you are interested in the extended stay hotel industry, this is a great place to work.
Excellent Hotel
Director of Sales (Former Employee), Elkhart, INApril 30, 2015
This hotel is amazing and was a pleasure to sell. The job was full time and the employees are amazing. The best part of the job is the hotel discounts. The worst part was no benefits.
Never again
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee), Hapeville, GAApril 24, 2015
Pros: the guests
Cons: everything
Management is HORRIBLE!!! They internalize everything. They are looking for buddies, and not employees to make this company better.
Great place to meet people
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee), San Antonio, TXMarch 24, 2015
A typical day is getting room keys ready for those who are expected to show up that night. Learned a lot about the hospitality industry. Management are always there to help as well as my co-workers
Team Work
Room Attendant (Current Employee), Alpharetta, GAMarch 13, 2015
Pros: incentives, bonuses, benefits, great pay
Cons: too many petty rules, unnecessary meetings, cut in hours
each department have great team work. New management have included several new rules everyone must abide by which made it uncomfortable with the employees. Like the meaning goes if it isn't broken don't fix it.
Good place to work with upward mobility
FRONT DESK AGENT (Former Employee), Bowling Green, KYMarch 12, 2015
Management had one bad egg, other than that I always felt Staybridge had a great group of people. They were very good at hiring and promoting from within, which is a big plus.
Productive and Educational
Front Desk Lead/Manager (Former Employee), Newark, DEFebruary 12, 2015
Pros: hotel knowledge backkground and experience
Cons: gm wouldnt except change
On a day in day out base, staybridge was a extended stay property. At staybridge I have learned routing, adjusting, scheduling, time managements, I have obtained guest service recovery skill, conflict resolution training. Working with the Staybridge suites staff was a great each member became family aswell as the guest.
fun to work in enviroment
Front Desk Receptionist/Food and Beverage (Former Employee), Plantation, FLJanuary 17, 2015
Pros: free food
Cons: n/a
I learned different strategy build customers relations and team work
An amazing group of people
On-Call Associate (Current Employee), South Bend, INJanuary 5, 2015
Pros: feels like home
Cons: not enough time to spend with them
I truly enjoy this group of people. They are comfortable to work with and I miss them when I'm not able to be with them. This is an on-call position and so I don't get to see them as much as I would like. When I am there, I am usually covering the front desk for someone.
N/A
General Manager (Current Employee), Maumee, OHDecember 29, 2014
Responsible for the daily operations, including hiring, training, goal-setting, direct sales, and maintaining franchise standards for IHG brand.
Hardworking and willing to learn
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee), Grand Forks, NDDecember 2, 2014
Very comfortable with computers and greeting and directing phone calls as needed. I am willing to learn how new processes work and willing to put things in place when needed. The hardest part of the job was some customers yelling at you but remembering to stay calm in those situations is my strength. I understand the concept of hard work and realize it does pay off.
Connecting with people
Guest Service Representative (Current Employee), Bloomington, MnNovember 25, 2014
I come in to work and many guest greet me as I walk in. Many make it appoint to come see me if I do not have a chance to walk through the first floor to make sure my other fellow co-workers needs assistance. I may get one complaint a day on a busy day. We do our best to assist any one in need. I learned that I have the power to make a guest happy by any means. Management gives us this power. There is nothing hard about my job. I learned from fellow co-workers and I am one of the best employee's at Staybridge Suites in Bloomington. My guest are the most enjoyable. I learn something new each day. I get to know my guest and their families.
a very productive and fun environment
Front Desk Agent (Current Employee), Columbus, OHNovember 24, 2014
Pros: get to work as my own speed
Cons: no breaks, no paid vacations, not many hrs offered
My daily job include me doing daily call arounds to other hotels. Checking guest in and out of the hotel. Take of any guest problems or concerns to the best of my ability. Also make reservations and give quotes on rooms prices when needed.
Awesome Team
General Manager (Current Employee), Laredo TexasNovember 19, 2014
Pros: employees are awesome
This is the best hotel in Laredo and I will miss my team greatly if I ever decide to change my career
A good in-between job while looking for better opportunities.
Food and Beverage Representative (Current Employee), Glen Mills, PANovember 13, 2014
Management and co-workers work well together and tasks get accomplished with little to no problems. The hardest part of the job are the hours. The easiest part of the job is the work that is done on a daily basis.
A true learning process
Sales Manager (Former Employee), Dallas, TXNovember 11, 2014
Pros: the management company
Cons: seeing people go through a divorce, and having to live in extended stay hotels.
The greatest part was the fact that I was now under a professional management company. Support throughout my decisions made for a nice transition. The hardest part of the job was actually seeing people who were going through a divorce, and needing to live in the extended stay hotel. Friendships were created though, so there's a positive in that!. The most enjoyable part was realizing that I was with a company where room for growth existed.
great staff
Assistant supervisor for housekeeping (Current Employee), Chesapeake,VaNovember 5, 2014
love my job that am currently at. My team always having fun keeping a smile on our faces. easy to work with.. Teaches you everything to do your job well.
it was ok
house keeper (Former Employee), Oak Ridge, TNOctober 25, 2014
Pros: good hours
Cons: not enough employs
It wasn't bad but lots of drama in the housekeeping dept. but i learned team work makes a day not seem as long. The best part was the friends i made on the job. My work day was usually short but Friday's were very long.
Newly opened Hotel was great being apart of the opening team.
Guest Services (Former Employee), North Brunswick, NJOctober 9, 2014
Enjoyed meeting guests from all over the country and making long term guests feel like our hotel was home away from home.

Management was very helpful in providing trainings for the computer system Opra.

1 2 3 4 5

About Staybridge Suites

Staybridge Suites offers spacious suites with fully equipped kitchens and roomy workstations help you settle in and get things – Read more

Staybridge Suites Salaries

$22,880 per year
Front Desk Clerk/Night Auditor
$11.00 per hour

Staybridge Suites Photos

New Staybridge construction in West Chandler, Arizona.
Photo by LM///