Staybridge Suites Employee Reviews

Great Front end Manager
Social Hostess/Houseperson (Former Employee) –  Indianapolis, INFebruary 4, 2016
Beside the front desk help n manager the communication is poor, and they choose favorites. I worked nights and loved my boss at night, my morning boss was horrible.
Working at Staybridge
Restaurant Host & Front Desk receptionist (Former Employee) –  Chantilly, VAJanuary 22, 2016
I absolutely loved coming to work, they have a strong team where they're always willing to take an extra mile to help anybody, management team are one of a kind they're always open to hear you and to work with you in helping you grow. Our guest are great! most of them will approach the front desk with a smile on their faces and make a big part of your day with jokes and make you feel like you enjoy your day at work.
Pros
Our team
Cons
No benefits
Food & Beverage Representative (Current Employee) –  Glen Mills, PADecember 17, 2015
Nothing hard just not what I want to do an some coworkers I don't care to work with. I'm trying to find a job in the hvac field right now this job is just an income.
Great work setting
Housekeeper (Current Employee) –  Oklahoma City, OKNovember 24, 2015
Being part of such an amazing company is awesome. What we do for our users is so needed and appreciated by job seekers - it really makes it fun to be a part of. Additionally, what we do for employers is also needed and our customers appreciate working with and the value they receive from our products. Finally, are always having fun, getting better professionally and personally
Front desk associate, host, and night auditor (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INNovember 17, 2015
A great place to work. A busy environment that keeps you constantly evolving and learning so you can grow to being the best employee possible.
A great team to work with and a very understanding manager who understands the business.
The hardest part of the job is the low pay.
Good staff and environment
associate (Current Employee) –  Denver, CONovember 10, 2015
The staff in general works hard as a team. Everyone has positive attitudes from the General Manager to the associates. It is hard to understand what the corporate managers actually contribute.
Pros
Enjoyable Workplace
Cons
Little to no support from Corporate Management
Beautiful upscale extended stay hotel. Amazing staff!
Director of Sales and Marketing (Former Employee) –  Madison, WIOctober 26, 2015
I couldn't be more grateful to have had the opportunity to grow my professional resume by working with the IHG and Staybridge family. In my 6 years with IHG, and the Staybridge Suites, there was always a supportive and educative management team around to help you succeed.
Pros
Hospitality, Sales and Marketing- this was a dream job because these fields are truly where I shine!
Cons
I had to commute two hours to work everyday.
Front Desk Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NYOctober 5, 2015
Typical work day involves, checking guests in, interacting with others about there stay. Learning was more on a communication level. Being able to strike up a conversation with a random guest from a different state. Managment was very poor, not much of enthusiasm from any upper managment. Had some outstanding co workers which made the job alot more enjoyable.
Pros
Dollar Dinners
Cons
No Breaks
Great Hotel
Assistant General Manager (Former Employee) –  Columbia, SCOctober 2, 2015
This extended stay hotel was great to work for. As assistant general manager I oversaw the entire operation of the hotel on a daily basis.
i love interaction with my guest
Front Desk Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Liverpool, NYSeptember 19, 2015
I love making there experience wonderful. i would go above and beyond for guest, also getting to know about the hotel and are rewards program.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
no breaks
great hotel
Front Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Midvale, UTSeptember 10, 2015
IHG is a great brand to work for, but there is a culture of gossip and back biting that permeate this particular hotel. Despite, this huge problem the staff is very service minded towards the guests,
Pros
award winning hotel, high standards
Cons
gossip, back biting
Good Guest but a alright hotel
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VASeptember 10, 2015
My typical day was fun because the guest is what made my day so well. I learned that no matter how hard you work and push fourth the effort in a way they did not care about you. Most of my co-workers were good to be around but most of them were phony and fake. Sometimes the hardest part of my job was dealing with guest that just lie for no apparent reason because they want a free night at the hotel and having to kill yourself to clean rooms that were really nasty from the guest just not caring. The most enjoyable part of my job was seeing my guest on my floor happy and loving the good comments they had to say about me after staying in one of the rooms I cleaned.
Pros
I loved my guest and my guest loved me.
Cons
A lot of gossip and nobody to really care about you as housekeeper.
review
Front Desk Clerk (Former Employee) –  San Antonio, TXSeptember 3, 2015
Favoritism from management. Productive days. Became efficient with the programs used. Greeting guests and tending to the front desk.
Great place to work!
Front Desk Supervisor/Sales Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Myrtle Beach, SCAugust 20, 2015
The Staybridge Suites has always felt like a home away from home. Coming to work is overall enjoyable. The staff is very welcoming and family-like. I have learned a lot about the hotel industry and how a hotel operates as a whole, as I have had a chance to experience most departments. The most difficult part about work has been the changing of companies/ownership. The managers are extremely friendly and always willing to help teach and are continuously encouraging.
Pros
Family like atmosphere, higher pay than most hotels in the area
Cons
No benefits, frequent change of ownership/management companies
Efficient and strong work environment.
Night Auditor/Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee) –  Canton, OHAugust 19, 2015
I enjoy coming to work and assisting each guest. I also enjoy preparing the days sales night audit pack. It is a great place to work.
Pros
Great work schedule.
Cons
There is none.
Great Place!
Night Auditor (Former Employee) –  Gulf Shores, ALAugust 5, 2015
DAA of Mobile was a great experience for me.

I learned so much about the auto industry, and it has helped me in so many ways.
Great Experience
Night Auditor/Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee) –  Laredo, TXAugust 4, 2015
Supporting employees and great atmosphere and structure in which they can strive. Regardless of how often managers arereplace, getting all employees that are under management are invaluable for this business.
Pros
Great atmosphere
Cons
Insurance plans
Family Environment
Front Desk Clerk (Current Employee) –  Plainfield, INJuly 5, 2015
I love this job ! My co-workers and managers are like one big family. Its always busy. We are the Number one on TripAdvisor for Plainfield area . We sell out a lot . I'm the hotels Priority Champion. I keep track of sign ups , Recognition and i keep employees up to date on training . I have also kept our scores above a 93% since becoming the Priority Champion.
Pros
Great co-workers, Location
Cons
Benifits, Pay, Advancement options
Advancement Opportuinities
Front Desk Agent (Former Employee) –  Covington, LaJune 18, 2015
I started out cooking breakfast and a light dinner three days a week and within the first six months I was there, I was promoted to the front desk!
Awesome company
Executive Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Glendale, COJune 17, 2015
I advanced quickly with this company. The management was very helpful making sure everyone was happy. I would defineitley work here again.