Principal System ARM CPU Architect with strong HW & SW background and experience in the design and development of various ARM CPU cores, ARM ISA & SoCs. Candidate will be responsible for driving architecture definition, documentation and implementation
Desired Skills & Experience
- Experience with architecture and micro-architectures of latest ARM CPU cores
- Deep understanding of ARM v7 architecture definition, AMBA bus architecture and ARM internal coherency protocol, ARM system Architecture specifications.
- Experience with ARM based low power Methodologies
- Strong background in ARM Memory Architecture & IO subsystem.
- Experience with ARM SW ecosystem and SOC
- Familiarity with ARM based simulators/emulation systems
The candidate is expected to have a BS -5-7 years / MS 3-5 years/ PhD 0+ years in Electrical or Computer Engineering or Computer Science.
Very exciting, fast growing, 4 year old start- up company currently in stealth mode, developing interesting SoCs & platforms & working on the latest technology edge, in a close collaboration with various partners and customers. Company is well funded and has solid financial backing from large corporate, strategic and financial investors. Founded by an experienced team with many industry notables involved in various capacities. Company currently employs approximately around 75 people in US and ramping up the team to close to 100. Company currently has close to 125 people worldwide