You will be a key member of the team and should be familiar with modern web user interface methodology, including HTML5, CSS3 and jQuery/AJAX. The position is full time, and offers competitive salary, full benefits and participation in our stock option program. It is based in Manhattan, NY.
Key responsibilities (starting out):
- Design and develop modern web applications for multiple mobile and desktop devices with special attention to responsive design, and varying screen resolution and sizes.
- Work closely with core technology and product teams.
- Iterate, iterate, iterate
- Write clean and maintainable code using engineering best practices (unit testing, automation, source control, design patterns, etc.)
- Expert knowledge of CSS, including the latest CSS3 features.
- Experience implementing high traffic web applications with dynamic UI.
- Experience in developing asynchronous user interfaces
- Experience with Agile / Scrum methodology and Test Driven Development a plus.
- Experience with or interest in quickly becoming an expert in (or want to become an expert in):
o Responsive Web Design
o Jasmine TDD/BDD