STEARNS Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Horrible
Support Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXMay 22, 2017
The position that I accepted was not the position that I was initially hired on as. When I brought it to their attention, I was told that the position was similar to that. Once on, training was horrible. I was constantly sent messages from another manager informing me of tasks that I was not completing in full. When I informed him that I was not trained to do certain tasks, he would question me "Did you not pay attention in training?" and of course I would respond "Yes" Also there is an atmosphere to where they make you feel very uncomfortable asking questions The CEO randomly left the company and a new CEO was brought on extremely quick. Something about this company did not sit right with me, even though I was let go, I was not mad or a bit upset. I was relieved!!!
Pros
Cons
No organization
Productive and fun accouting job
Bookkeeping/Admin Asst (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXMarch 25, 2017
I did Accounts Receivable
I processed Generated invoices and processed payments.
I answered Phones call from venders and Cleints
Prepared and Made Deposits to the bank on daily basis
Entered bills and paid them
Pros
Had 2 hour lunches
Cons
no breaks
Self Direction
Counterparty Risk Analyst / CLD Recertification (Former Employee) –  Costa Mesa, CADecember 22, 2015
I was able to gain additional skills working on my own with limited direction from management. I was able to gain experience in self direction.
Pros
lots of OT
Cons
Very limited direction from management
Went out of business
Welder/Fabricator/Shop Supervisor/Trainer (Former Employee) –  East Peoria, ILMay 5, 2014
Company only in business for a a few years. Benefits never offered.

Just as I was starting to accrue vacation time business closed.

While I enjoyed my job and the people I worked with there the long term employment I was hoping for did not come through