Steere Enterprises is a global leader in the design and manufacture of advanced blow molded, injection molded, and 3-D molded, plastic air-induction systems for automotive engines. We also have a machine shop division that sells our machining, mold making, and machine building capabilities to outside customers. Our products are on many of the best selling vehicles in this country and abroad. Major customers include Ford, GM, Chrysler, Toyota, Denso, Mann & Hummel, and International Truck. Why would you want to work at Steere Enterprises?
• 350 employees, growing rapidly, and advancement opportunities!
• Expanding new technologies and creating new business units.
• Excellent compensation and comprehensive benefits package.
• The work environment you always wanted, but didn’t think existed!
• Employee turnover in all positions except entry level factory is zero!
• The ultimate team environment, hourly/salary, it doesn’t matter!
• The most stable and energetic leadership team anywhere!
• Privately owned with a small company, family-like atmosphere!
• A global leader in manufacturing advanced air induction systems!
• Cutting-edge technology, TS-16949 & ISO 14001 certified!
• We work with the latest engineered plastics for advanced applications!
• Brand new Machine Shop with new 3/4/5 axis CNC mills & CNC lathes. – less