Stefanini IT Solution Employee Reviews

TOXIC Company
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MINovember 20, 2017
the account and boss is toxic. we have to go on over time without pay. politics is very high. people have crab mental to get your position. very poor worplace environment.
Pros
health
Cons
toxic boss
Friendly Environment
Nike Help Desk Representative (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIOctober 15, 2017
Everyone was very nice. The environment was cool, calm, and relaxing. I enjoyed getting to leam new information. The pay isn't horrible. I just needed more.
Pros
An hour lunch. Slow paces so it is very laid back.
Cons
slow pace job I need to be up and running.
I dont enjoy it
Deskside Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MISeptember 22, 2017
I've dealt with issues and falsities since I've started. Not really enjoying the culture. The company has not offered raises or a performance review in the nearly 2 years that I've worked here.
Stressful Place to work
IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IASeptember 13, 2017
Most of the people who work here want to leave but cannot find anything. They are starting to outsource all the work to Manila. They don't listen when you try to tell them your opinion. There is no chance of moving up in this place. Only reason to work here is a paycheck
Pros
Income
Cons
Constant Schedule changes, no chance of moving up
Work hard for no reward
IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IASeptember 5, 2017
No opportunities for advancement, did not provide annual raise during my employment due to budget cuts. Poor management. Great co-workers other than management.
Worst place to work in. too much office politics
Worst place to work in. too much office politics (Former Employee) –  Worst place to work in. too much office politicsAugust 6, 2017
Worst place to work in. too much office politics. People gets promoted by kissing the boss's behind and HR is the worst there is since they dont take action and doesnt really care about employee concerns.
Extremely stressful to all IT staff
Service Delivery Manager II (Current Employee) –  TXJuly 17, 2017
no process in place coupled with same situation with the client. Always reactive to situations that arise from ill-prepared staff. hardley any training and no launch QA.
Pros
close to home
Cons
overwork you
empresa en recesión
Business Development Manager (Former Employee) –  limaMay 21, 2017
la empresa no tiene fondos para sostenerse sola, recibe ayuda financiera desde brasil para sistenerse
This Started out as TechTeam, then bought out by Steffanini.
Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSMay 3, 2017
I stayed as long as I did because of the location where I was contracted to work. As a contract, outsourcing company, they took very good care of their employee's. This is where I matured in my IT career in the desktop arena, and knew I wanted to get into networking. I was able to get more involved with so many facets of the It infrastructure, the Avaya/Cisco system, Account management, Server administration, application support, training. We had developed a close knit relationship with our host company when it was bought out, it changed.. that was the hardest part. Especially when I left to grow in my career.. I left many friends behind.
Pros
Great benifits, good work culture, great relationship with clients
Cons
It became harder to facilitate the expecations of both the Company and the Host..
Customized Corporate IT and Call Center Support
Global Service Delivery Manager (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIMay 2, 2017
Stefanini gives you the ability to learn customized IT support solutions for different clients. IT involves the management of global IT support desks, managers, and the handling of incident escalations to achieve client satisfaction. Moreover, travel to different sites is crucial for the establishment of lasting relationships between global employees and the clients.
Pros
career growth and IT knowledge
Cons
may be on call 24 hours for system downtimes
Great environment for advancement and learning.
Operations Analyst (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIMay 1, 2017
This is an amazing company to work for if you are willing to learn, be flexible and contribute to the company's success. The opportunity for advancement is high provided you are able to show the value added to the organization.
Pros
Learning, Advancement, Collaborative
Cons
Compensation can be very low comparative to the market.
Overall Good but like any workplace has it's issues
Assist in training (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIApril 23, 2017
Depending on the desk the typical day was either extremely chaotic if a lot of calls come in or very calm and relaxed.

Managment was, in general, very competent.

Workplace culture is fairly relaxed but also depends on desk and coworkers and shift.

Since Stefanini is an outsourcing company for helpdesk some of the hardest parts of the job was dealing with client expectations changing whether reasonably, or in some cases, unreasonably.
Great entry level helpdesk job
Associate Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIFebruary 14, 2017
This job is a great entry level position for the IT / Service Industry.

There is NOT a lot of room for growth. Though I have been promoted 3 times in 4 years, there are people who have never been promoted due to no positions for them.

Management is great, and the environment is very family like.
Pros
Good Benefits, Good Management
Cons
Bad Pay, No Growth
Fun and challenging job
Assistant Recruiter I (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIJanuary 18, 2017
Honestly, I love my job and enjoy the people. My job is always ever learning and I always meet interesting people. My co-workers are very willing to teach me anything I would like to learn.
Some good some not
Senior Regional Team Lead (Current Employee) –  Madison, WIJanuary 17, 2017
In the two years that I have worked for Stefanini it has been a bit of a roller coaster. The first year was wonderful. The management would allow me to reward my staff for their efforts when deserved. I was allowed to travel to all of the sites that I support three times a year to build a relationship with my onsite technicians and the client management staff. Year two started and the team rewards were not eliminated, but slashed significantly and the travel budget was cut to only allow me to travel once a year.
Pros
Job stability, good communication between teams
Cons
Support sites understaffed, vacation days
Stefanini
Monitor (Former Employee) –  monitorJanuary 3, 2017
Tipo de trabalho monitorava as câmeras da Petrobras, ótimo ambiente, colegas de trabalho muito agradáveis .
Work Life Balance
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIOctober 6, 2016
It's a place to work with. The company thinks of innovations for the employees. They provided training to equip their employees to be the best on their designated role. Co-workers were nice and no politics at all.
Relax
IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IASeptember 28, 2016
Most of the time you work doing customer care. All you need to know is how the computer works, setting it up and helping the user with their needs. Overall, the customer comes first. Most of the work is comprised of troubleshooting and deploying computers.
Pros
Lots of free time, decent pay
Cons
Lack of training guides, the feel of being out in the open and nobody to help you out, easy to fall asleep on the job due to nothing going on
Entry Level at best.
Senior Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IASeptember 23, 2016
Great company to get experience for your resume. Not much else. If you are looking for upward movement or chances to get experience outside of the original job you're hired for, look elsewhere.
Great Agency
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MASeptember 14, 2016
This Agency is by far the best and easiest Agency I have worked for in a very long time. I highly recommend them. I really enjoyed working for them.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stefanini IT Solution. Our community is ready to answer.