Stefanini Employee Reviews

Relax
IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IASeptember 28, 2016
Most of the time you work doing customer care. All you need to know is how the computer works, setting it up and helping the user with their needs. Overall, the customer comes first. Most of the work is comprised of troubleshooting and deploying computers.
Pros
Lots of free time, decent pay
Cons
Lack of training guides, the feel of being out in the open and nobody to help you out, easy to fall asleep on the job due to nothing going on
Fun and challenging job
Assistant Recruiter I (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIJanuary 18, 2017
Honestly, I love my job and enjoy the people. My job is always ever learning and I always meet interesting people. My co-workers are very willing to teach me anything I would like to learn.
Work Life Balance
Technical Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIOctober 6, 2016
It's a place to work with. The company thinks of innovations for the employees. They provided training to equip their employees to be the best on their designated role. Co-workers were nice and no politics at all.
Entry Level at best.
Senior Support Technician (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IASeptember 23, 2016
Great company to get experience for your resume. Not much else. If you are looking for upward movement or chances to get experience outside of the original job you're hired for, look elsewhere.
Great Agency
Customer Service Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Springfield, MASeptember 14, 2016
This Agency is by far the best and easiest Agency I have worked for in a very long time. I highly recommend them. I really enjoyed working for them.
Pros
Good Pay
Productive, busy office
Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  King of Prussia PAMarch 23, 2016
I enjoy working for Stefanini, I currently work for 3 Directors of Business Development handling all Administrative task including on-boarding and pay roll. I have 260 direct reports that I am responsible for and enjoy interacting with on a daily basis. My days are productive and go by very fast.
I have a very good management staff always available for questions and support when needed.
The most enjoyable part of my job is working with our resources, provided customer service and helping to make their days a little easier.
Pros
Working for Great People
Stefaninin Summary
IT Specialist (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAJuly 12, 2016
I enjoyed working for Stefanini for the 4yrs that I was working there. I was able to start as a part time employee, learn the environment and learn how a helpdesk works.
Pros
NA
Cons
NA
Good clients. Positive Experience.
Consultant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 28, 2016
Quick hiring process. Client site and client culture was great. Communication with support staff could have been better. Would work for them again.
Pros
Good pay and assignments.
Cons
slow to get information after placement
reasonable benefits offered for a contractor company
Deskside Support (Current Employee) –  Covance Labs, Madison WIDecember 28, 2015
Deskside support for PC,s network, phone system and software for Covance Labs in Madison WI. Stefanini is a IT contractor based in Southfield MI, nice company to work and I currently have a 5 year contract, 2 years into it.
Pros
working conditions at Covance are good and the hours are great
Cons
not as good of benefits as if you actually worked for the company you are contracted to
Not bad
Senior Desktop Support (Current Employee) –  Livonia, MIMarch 30, 2016
Pay could be better but it's not all that bad to work at. There seems to be a very high burn-out rate for positions. Otherwise if you know what you're doing you can have a safe long term position.
Great place to work!
Sr. Systems Analyst (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MINovember 2, 2015
I loved my time within Stefanini/Tech Team Global and wish I could go back to working for them. My job felt secure, and felt my contributions were valued as an employee. Management looked beyond metrics. Drawbacks did include a rigid pay envelope that limited advancement.
Pros
Great vacation structure. Excellent managent
Cons
Limited pay bands
Productive work-life balance
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAOctober 10, 2015
Typically I would meet with the Account Managers to get an idea of any changes that may affect the project plan. My co-workers were an absolute pleasure to work with. The toughest part of the job was managing timing constraints. The most enjoyable part of my day was the co-workers that I interacted with.
Pros
Co-Workers
Cons
Changing deadlines for project delivery
Great work flow, Nice location, Less than ideal wages
helpdesk support (Current Employee) –  Davenport, IANovember 11, 2015
The office setting is nice and well maintained. Friendly work environment. Centralized location close to various restaurants and retail locations. Only issue I have found with this employer is the pay is less than most local IT positions offer.
Help Desk Technician
Help Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Southfield, MIDecember 19, 2015
• Service car deals and lending using the Route One Program.
• Assist dealers with deploying electronic signature pads.
• Troubleshoot internet browser functionality issues and connectivity issues.
Great place to work.
IT SPECIALIST - WIRELESS CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Davenport, IAFebruary 7, 2016
Stefanini is a good company. I really like the work atmosphere and my co-workers are friendly, approachable and helpful.
Enjoyed at the beginning
IT Specialist (Current Employee) –  Davenport, IAJuly 8, 2015
I have learned a lot working here, but I feel that I should at least work for someone who has done the job or knows how to do the job. I loved the job when I first started, then it started becoming more about numbers than quality of work, that is not okay, it should be more about the quality than the numbers.
Pros
Don't have to deal with management often
Cons
Management has no idea how to do our job
Great co-workers
Helpdesk Technician (Current Employee) –  Davenport, IAMay 28, 2015
• Installed software, modified and repaired hardware and resolved technical issues.
• Provided base level IT support to non-technical personnel within the business.
• Resolved customer issues in a clear, courteous and straightforward manner.
• Demonstrated professionalism and courtesy with customers at all times.
• Identified and solved technical issues with a variety of diagnostic tools.
• Conducted research to address customer concerns.
• Worked closely with team members to meet or exceed all customer service requirements.
• Maintained and updated customer service database.
• Reviewed technical documentation and procedures.
• Used ticketing systems to manage and process actions taken.
Great people and they do have a ping pong table.
Support Technician (Current Employee) –  Southfield, MIJune 20, 2015
working here is fun but you deal with so many different attitudes that you have to learn to adjust very quick.

Management cares a lot and they love to make the environment safe and fun for all.
Pros
they feed us often and they love to keep us smiling
Cons
very hot in the office and sometimes super cold
A good place to start for IT professionals
Deskside Technician Senior (Current Employee) –  Fargo NDOctober 8, 2015
Nothing to complain about. It's the nature of a business of basically subcontracting that has its limitations. If you are self managed, a very good company to work for.
Fun work enviornment, Great work variety.
Service Desk Technician (Former Employee) –  Davenport, IAFebruary 20, 2015
I loved this job. The management was great. I had great co-workers. The work was always consistent and overtime was always available. I learned a lot about organizing, reports, and customer support. The hardest part about the job was the pay. I found the most enjoyable part was knowing that I was part of a project and I was relied on.
Pros
Strict schedule, Benifits.
Cons
Pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stefanini. Our community is ready to answer.