Stein Hospice

Stein Hospice Employee Reviews

Caring management and coworkers, lots of teamwork
Staff Development Administrator (Former Employee), Sandusky, OHJanuary 13, 2015
A great place to work with caring coworkers. Management is always on the look out to advance and promote staff.
Dedicated employees, honorable mission
Revenue Cycle Manager/Coder (Current Employee), Sandusky, OHAugust 10, 2014
Pros: everyday, you feel you have made a difference!
Employees at Stein are some of the most dedicated individuals you will ever find. The working atmosphere is one of respect and dedication. Loyalty ranks high at Stein.
Best place to be
Continuous Care Nurse Staff (Former Employee), Sandusky, OHApril 18, 2014
For the time that I worked with Stein Hospice, I got to know the innermost functions of the company. There is really no job quite like Stein Hospice. The most people friendly place to be. You get to learn a lot from the staff, the patients, and their families. Management is also the tops.
Continuous Care
LPN (Former Employee), Sandusky, OHJanuary 22, 2014
Pros: having someone pass without being alone or in pain
Cons: not always assigned to safe homes
Making loved ones comfortable so they may pass on with dignaty. Comforting the loved ones they left behind.
Caring and compassionate environment
Licensed Practical Nurse (Current Employee), Sandusky, OHApril 30, 2013
Pros: a lot of incentives and great benefits
Cons: low job stability
I learned alot from working for stein. Helping people at the end of life is a very rewarding experience. I learned to be more in tuned to peoples feelings using more than just their words but facial expressions. Family support and overall co worker support was so amazing. a great place to work.
Marketing - Physician Liaison
Marketing and Physician Relations (Current Employee), Sandusky, OHJune 13, 2012
Pros: autonomy and flexibility
This has been a learning experience for me to work in the community. I have become accomplished in many new marketing techniques which have assisted me in doubling the census at a recently established office extension of Stein Hospice. I have been able to apply physician relationship skills from previous experiences to this new community setting. This position requires clear, concise communication skills, active listening and the ability to negotiate which I have gained through many years of experience working with physicians, patients and families.
I enjoyed working with the patients everyday.
STNA (Former Employee), Sandusky, OHMay 16, 2012
Pros: love the patients, payed well, continuing education
Cons: would get paid late, a lot of call off, not enough help
Usually a typical work day consisted of the same patients each day, this was done to grow a bond with the patient and family members. So, when the time came for their journey to the end of life, they would be with some one they trusted and knew. I would perform hands on ADL's with every patient, socialize, and try to get them to go outside or a walk through out the facility.
Very rewarding work experience in caring for the terminally ill.
Sandusky, OH (Former Employee), STNANovember 4, 2011
Great place to work. Stein Hospice is a great place to work for the caring and dedicated individual.