A dynamic dental practice is seeking a full-time Bilingual Office Manager. The Office Manager is the trustees of the practice who's sole purpose is to add value the practice by improving productive patient flow through marketing, efficient office operation, and patient care. The Office Manager needs to take ownership of the patient's well being, growth, community reputation, and business practices. They are responsible for the overall day-to-day operations. They provide clinical oversight to all employees and hold staff accountable for accomplishing their daily duties, following the company's policies and procedures, and providing excellence in-patient care.
Must be organized, detailed oriented, and exhibit social intelligence. MUST BE ABLE TO MAKE DECISIONS.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Audit & analyze revenue targets and operational processes.
- Manage, guide, and mentor clinical coordinators, front desk personnel, and dental assistants.
- Be able to do Dental Billings (will train; experience preferred)
- Serve as liaison between upper management and clinic team (including dentists) regarding work assignments, clinical priorities, and performance issues of clinic team members.
- Develop and train clinic team members utilizing sound operating principles and company policies and procedures.
- Report any clinic incidents, potential risks, or other types of relevant
information to the COO to ensure clinic activities are aligned with expected business practices.
- Apply The Company-Employee Relation's Policies in all aspects when dealing with employees.
- Determine causes of low performance from available data and reports and take appropriate action to determine and execute a course of action.
- Conduct "Month-End" physical inventory of all materials and supplies.
- Follow required OSHA safety procedures as necessary.
- Conduct performance evaluations for each Team Member; Provide honest feedback on performance with guidance and timelines for areas of improvement.
- Establish culture of respect, accountability, and trust.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills.
- Strong problem resolution skills.
- Ability to conduct oral and written presentations.
- Ability to compartmentalize task.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-paced initiative with the ability to prioritize daily/weekly/monthly schedule.
- BILINGUAL/SPANISH speaking preferred.
- Provide a minimum of two stellar professional references (must be direct supervisors).
- Be extremely detail oriented and meticulous with documentation -- a "check all of the boxes" type of personality.
- MUST be proficient with Social Media (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, etc.) & utilizing the Internet.
- MUST be proficient in Microsoft Office (i.e. Word, Excel, Outlook, and Power Point)
- 4-yr Degree preferred OR equivalent years of work experience.
- Demonstrate clinical knowledge with the ability to successfully lead productive teams to reach assigned goals.
- Clean driving record with reliable transportation.
Indeed - 9 months ago