Stellar Management Employee Reviews

good for starters in the business not a place for growth
Section-8 Coordinator (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 23, 2015
Pros: excellent benefits, company outings and parties, various departments to learn build knowledge and experience
Cons: poor work/life balance, unfair management of individual departments, low pay, little to no room for promotion
Its a place to get your feet wet. Overall the benefits package is good and the company principals are good people for the most part. But direct management of individual departments can be very unfair and unrewarding.

The work and skill expected is not reflected in the compensation or promotions, the payroll is kept very low compared to similar jobs at other management companies.
Ok job
Maintenance Handyman (Former Employee), New York, NYMarch 27, 2015
Pros: Extra hours depending on job site
Cons: not task oriented
8 hour shifts
Lots of communication
good management
mixed bunch of co-workers
faulty equipment eg. elevators
Technical work
Good management and good company.
Building Superintendent / Foreman (Former Employee), Inwood ,NYMarch 21, 2015
Pros: free utillities and huge basement for my kids to play.
Cons: parking was really hard to find.
The management was good.It was a great building,really nice staff and great experience overall.Nice building and great tenants.The ceo always looked after his workers and gave nice bonuses.
Branches are left to dangle with little or no support from main office
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee), Kansas City, MOAugust 23, 2014
While working for Stellar Management I felt that there was little or no support from the Corp offices. When I was released I was never told a valid reason for the dismissal. I did not receive any reviews or counselings stating I was not doing my job correctly. I am still owed money for expenses.
Great Company
Leasing Administrator (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 19, 2014
Stellar Management is a great company that offers great job opportunities.
Good company to work for
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 22, 2013
• Managed the day-to-day operations of 20 (600 Units) residential buildings and retail space in the upper Manhattan and the Bronx.
• Conducted property inspections to determine the need for maintenance, anticipate problems, evaluate liability risks, capital improvement and for budgeting purposes
• Monitored rent collection, and ensure that rent is collected on a timely manner from tenants for these assigned properties.
• Foresee cost of labor, materials and construction expenses during renovation of vacant apartments.
Productive workplace
Senior Paralegal (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 5, 2013
Pros: free breakfast
Speak with tenants regarding their accounts. Negotiate and argue with a few tenants because they do not agree with their rent balances. Fast paced and always busy. Making sure I have all my tenant accounts up to date. Speak with our attorneys office.
Company that allows an experienced professional to bring to the table their thoughts and idea.
Regional Sales Director (Former Employee), Silver Spring, MDJanuary 25, 2013
Pros: open minded thinkers
Cons: economy hit the company
Work with managers at different locations and regional team to better service our customers.
Great team to work with
Great professional work place.
Lead Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), North Miami, FLSeptember 4, 2012
A typical day at work consisted of, e-marketing, daily tours of property, generating reports, interaction with customers, keeping leasing team in order, and answering phone calls/emails.
I learned a great deal about the real estate industry, customer service, managerial roles, administrative assistant rolls, and public relations.
Management was very down to Earth and caring of others needs.
My co-workers were amazing, professional, and attentive to individuals needs.
The hardest part of the job, was the repetitiveness of daily operations, due to the fact that I enjoy a challenge.
The most enjoyable part of the job, was the daily interaction with a variety of individuals.
Beautiful home office to work in.
Executive Assistant - Human Resources (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 26, 2012
Pros: health benefits
Good company to work for, could have a bigger staff.
Great benefits but be ready to work and feel overloaded at times but it never gets to be more then 45 hours a week.