Stellar Management

Stellar Management Employer Reviews

Great Company
Leasing Administrator (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 19, 2014
Stellar Management is a great company that offers great job opportunities.
Good company to work for
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee), New York, NYDecember 22, 2013
• Managed the day-to-day operations of 20 (600 Units) residential buildings and retail space in the upper Manhattan and the Bronx.
• Conducted property inspections to determine the need for maintenance, anticipate problems, evaluate liability risks, capital improvement and for budgeting purposes
• Monitored rent collection, and ensure that rent is collected – more... on a timely manner from tenants for these assigned properties.
• Foresee cost of labor, materials and construction expenses during renovation of vacant apartments. – less
Productive workplace
Senior Paralegal (Current Employee), New York, NYFebruary 5, 2013
Pros: free breakfast
Speak with tenants regarding their accounts. Negotiate and argue with a few tenants because they do not agree with their rent balances. Fast paced and always busy. Making sure I have all my tenant accounts up to date. Speak with our attorneys office.
Company that allows an experienced professional to bring to the table their thoughts and idea.
Regional Sales Director (Former Employee), Silver Spring, MDJanuary 25, 2013
Pros: open minded thinkers
Cons: economy hit the company
Work with managers at different locations and regional team to better service our customers.
Great team to work with
Great professional work place.
Lead Leasing Consultant (Former Employee), North Miami, FLSeptember 4, 2012
A typical day at work consisted of, e-marketing, daily tours of property, generating reports, interaction with customers, keeping leasing team in order, and answering phone calls/emails.
I learned a great deal about the real estate industry, customer service, managerial roles, administrative assistant rolls, and public relations.
Management was very – more... down to Earth and caring of others needs.
My co-workers were amazing, professional, and attentive to individuals needs.
The hardest part of the job, was the repetitiveness of daily operations, due to the fact that I enjoy a challenge.
The most enjoyable part of the job, was the daily interaction with a variety of individuals. – less
Beautiful home office to work in.
Executive Assistant - Human Resources (Former Employee), New York, NYAugust 26, 2012
Pros: health benefits
Good company to work for, could have a bigger staff.
Great benefits but be ready to work and feel overloaded at times but it never gets to be more then 45 hours a week.