Stellar Management Employee Reviews

Exciting but crazy
Sale & Marketing (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 16, 2017
Stellar was a total blast - new ideas, new methods, new paths. It was crazy in its leadership and management style. It burned bright but fizzled too fast.
Pros
Pioneering
Cons
unsustainable
Productive and fun place to work, is like coming home every day.
Payroll Administrator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 11, 2017
-Everyone is treated with respect and employees are recognized for the well job done.

-Culture diversity makes Stellar Management a great place to work.
Pros
Summer Outing
Cons
Na
management sucks -
DOORMAN/PORTER (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 2, 2017
greeted tenants and visitors.
Opened Doors.
Signed and Accepted deliveries.
Answered Phone calls from Tenant.
Kept Log Book Notes.
Kept Lobby and surrounding areas cleaned.
Pros
non
Cons
everything
Good experience
Handyman, porter.plastering (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 27, 2017
Excellent company whit great manager ,I Wil work for then if I have too ,they give the first chance a maintenance worker and I lean a lot from then.
Pros
Nice employee party
Cons
Not too nany permanent job
Bed Bugs
Leasing Manager (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAJuly 5, 2017
Working in a nasty environment in Northern Virginia where the tenants have bugs and don't speak English. Pressure for occupancy was intense and the pressure to get Yelp and Apartments.com scores up was equally intense.
Pros
Pay was okay
Cons
Tenants
unsupported and scared PM Roll
Property Manager & Project Coord (Current Employee) –  Staten Island, NYJanuary 25, 2017
'Stellar its a big company due to the extent of its portfolio and the small manpower to cover all aspect it lacks of direct supervision of activities and all delegates in the barking Bulldog (Director of Operations) to scare away any issues and keep employees terrorized.
Pros
outtings
Cons
work load is intense and inconsiderated
Great co workers with wonderful work ethic
HR/Administrative clerk/Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Rockingham, NCSeptember 29, 2016
I enjoyed working with the other employees, we had some of the hardest workers I had ever seen. It felt like a family. Corporate management was great.
Great atmosphere to be apart of
Senior Community Manager (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAOctober 5, 2015
I truly loved working with stellar management. It felt good to be apart of a growing team that is on the move and producing results.
be helpful and try my best of my knowledge to complete my task
Porter/Handyman (Current Employee) –  New York, NYOctober 2, 2015
been working with my employer like for (12 years - present) just looking for something closer to my house and to experience a different kind of task, work in a 15 floor building do almost everything, love too work, complete any task in building maintenance, my co-worker its great we work as a crew to get the job well done , looking forward to get hired as a supervisor , in the 12 years working they send workers so i could teach them how to work as a porter / handyman , my employer have like 644 building in all nyc , just want something new ,and to try to learn if possible more than i know right now , i do my own payroll, help tenants with all paper work , such as section 8 , or private matter due to my employers duties .
Pros
fun work place, and help my coworkers
Cons
15 minutes coffee breaks in the morning, and lunch break a must .
good for starters in the business not a place for growth
Section-8 Coordinator (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 23, 2015
Its a place to get your feet wet. Overall the benefits package is good and the company principals are good people for the most part. But direct management of individual departments can be very unfair and unrewarding.

The work and skill expected is not reflected in the compensation or promotions, the payroll is kept very low compared to similar jobs at other management companies.
Pros
excellent benefits, company outings and parties, various departments to learn build knowledge and experience
Cons
poor work/life balance, unfair management of individual departments, low pay, little to no room for promotion

Want to know more about Stellar Management?

Ask a question
Best pay plan ever
Leasing Manager (Former Employee) –  Fairfax, VAMay 12, 2015
I learned how to sell anything and the company overall was amazing compared to any other big or small company.

The hardest part of the job is not having enough leads to close, the most enjoyable part of the day is closing a lease in 10 minutes...not 1-2 hours because the paperwork was minimal.
Pros
Best pay plan in the field, hands down
Cons
Having a work cell, work/life balance is impossible
Ok job
Maintenance Handyman (Former Employee) –  New York, NYMarch 27, 2015
8 hour shifts
Lots of communication
good management
mixed bunch of co-workers
faulty equipment eg. elevators
Technical work
Pros
Extra hours depending on job site
Cons
not task oriented
Good management and good company.
Building Superintendent / Foreman (Former Employee) –  Inwood ,NYMarch 21, 2015
The management was good.It was a great building,really nice staff and great experience overall.Nice building and great tenants.The ceo always looked after his workers and gave nice bonuses.
Pros
Free utillities and huge basement for my kids to play.
Cons
Parking was really hard to find.
Branches are left to dangle with little or no support from main office
Staffing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 23, 2014
While working for Stellar Management I felt that there was little or no support from the Corp offices. When I was released I was never told a valid reason for the dismissal. I did not receive any reviews or counselings stating I was not doing my job correctly. I am still owed money for expenses.
Great Company
Leasing Administrator (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 19, 2014
Stellar Management is a great company that offers great job opportunities.
Good company to work for
Assistant Property Manager (Former Employee) –  New York, NYDecember 22, 2013
• Managed the day-to-day operations of 20 (600 Units) residential buildings and retail space in the upper Manhattan and the Bronx.
• Conducted property inspections to determine the need for maintenance, anticipate problems, evaluate liability risks, capital improvement and for budgeting purposes
• Monitored rent collection, and ensure that rent is collected on a timely manner from tenants for these assigned properties.
• Foresee cost of labor, materials and construction expenses during renovation of vacant apartments.
Company that allows an experienced professional to bring to the table their thoughts and idea.
Regional Sales Director (Former Employee) –  Silver Spring, MDJanuary 25, 2013
Work with managers at different locations and regional team to better service our customers.
Great team to work with
Pros
open minded thinkers
Cons
economy hit the company
Great professional work place.
Lead Leasing Consultant (Former Employee) –  North Miami, FLSeptember 4, 2012
A typical day at work consisted of, e-marketing, daily tours of property, generating reports, interaction with customers, keeping leasing team in order, and answering phone calls/emails.
I learned a great deal about the real estate industry, customer service, managerial roles, administrative assistant rolls, and public relations.
Management was very down to Earth and caring of others needs.
My co-workers were amazing, professional, and attentive to individuals needs.
The hardest part of the job, was the repetitiveness of daily operations, due to the fact that I enjoy a challenge.
The most enjoyable part of the job, was the daily interaction with a variety of individuals.
Beautiful home office to work in.
Executive Assistant - Human Resources (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 26, 2012
Good company to work for, could have a bigger staff.
Great benefits but be ready to work and feel overloaded at times but it never gets to be more then 45 hours a week.
Pros
health benefits