Stellar Therapy Services

Stellar Therapy Services Employee Reviews

Great Company !
Adminstrative (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNApril 21, 2015
I have been employed with Stellar Therapy Services for almost 3 years. Upper Management is wonderful, very understanding and concerned about all of their employees. Company is very family focused and this is always the priority. I would highly recommend this company to anyone looking for a truly great place to work.
Pros
Great work environment, family first philosphy, fair treatment by upper mangement.
I could not ask for a better job!
Speech Language Pathologist (Current Employee) –  TNFebruary 26, 2015
I am currently a speech/language pathologist for Stellar Therapy. I have been been here for 1.5 years. I feel that Melissa is a wonderful and caring boss. Everyone treats me like I am family. I am contracted at different schools, and I have been happy with every placement. I still have time for my family outside of work, and I love my job! This is definitely the place for me!
Amazing company to work for!
Physical Therapist (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga TNJanuary 27, 2015
This is an amazing company to work for. They have grown rapidly over the last few years and for good reason. Their management team is incredibly supportive and will assist you in finding various settings to work in depending on your interest. They are very supportive of family and living your life to the fullest. I have learned so much from my coworkers and continue to meet more amazing therapist that have been hired. This company has offered me so many wonderful opportunities in continuing education and professional growth. I love that Stellar continues to grow and offer more opportunities to it's therapist.
Pros
flexible scheduling, variety of settings
Happy Employee (Current Employee) –  Chattanooga TNJanuary 19, 2015
This is a wonderful company to work for. They have grown rapidly over the last few years and for good reason. Their management team is incredibly supportive. They have a great culture that centers on family and living your life to the fullest. I cannot say enough kind and grateful things about my co-workers and employers. This company has offered me so many wonderful opportunities and has allowed me to spend time with my family and take vacations and time for myself, which has been such a refreshing change.
Pros
flexible schedule, management support, laid back apmosphere
Cons
none!
Overall jpb security
SLP-A (Current Employee) –  ChattanoogaSeptember 14, 2012
Stellar was the only company to afford me the opportunity to maximize my potential and eventually further my education to obtain my Master's degree. Everyone welcomed me with open arms. It feels more like a family than just someone I work for.
Pros
flex schedule
Cons
not paid in the summer
Learned how to interface with insurance companies
School Services Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chattanooga, TNMarch 7, 2012
Wonderful work, placing therapists in schools to help kids with physical disabilities, though it was little depressing to read about abused children all day.

4.9