Stellar Therapy Services

Stellar Therapy Services Employer Reviews

Happy Employee (Current Employee), Chattanooga TNJanuary 19, 2015
Pros: flexible schedule, management support, laid back apmosphere
Cons: none!
This is a wonderful company to work for. They have grown rapidly over the last few years and for good reason. Their management team is incredibly supportive. They have a great culture that centers on family and living your life to the fullest. I cannot say enough kind and grateful things about my co-workers and employers. This company has offered me so many wonderful opportunities and has allowed me to spend time with my family and take vacations and time for myself, which has been such a refreshing change.
Only good for new grads
PTA (Former Employee), ChattanoogaJanuary 11, 2015
Pros: insurance
Cons: low pay, unrealistic job expectations
They hire new grads because they can pay them less and tell them what to do. They don't like anyone with their own ideas. Will promise you one thing and do another. This company has a hard time keeping workers especially men.

January 20, 2015

We are sorry to hear that you had a bad experience. We pride ourselves in providing an alternative setting for new graduates, giving them opportunities to work in many different settings in their field, and, in the case of assistants, supervision by our experienced therapists. We offer a family friendly work environment and competitive pay for all our therapists. Please contact us if you would like to discuss your experience further, we value your feedback!

Overall jpb security
SLP-A (Current Employee), ChattanoogaSeptember 14, 2012
Pros: flex schedule
Cons: not paid in the summer
Stellar was the only company to afford me the opportunity to maximize my potential and eventually further my education to obtain my Master's degree. Everyone welcomed me with open arms. It feels more like a family than just someone I work for.
Learned how to interface with insurance companies
School Services Assistant (Former Employee), Chattanooga, TNMarch 7, 2012
Wonderful work, placing therapists in schools to help kids with physical disabilities, though it was little depressing to read about abused children all day.

About Stellar Therapy Services

Stellar Therapy is the largest independent therapy employer serving the Southeast Tennessee and North Georgia areas. Our services – Read more

Stellar Therapy Services Photos