STELLAR Employee Reviews

Good job
Welder/Pipe Fitter (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 29, 2015
Very hard and hot work but i always got the job done before it was needed to be done. Welding is a very enjoyable job for me, i learned alot about need types of welds and working with different kinds of people.
stable and get paid perfect hire fired place
Assistant Project Manager (Refrigeration) (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLApril 15, 2015
was there on six month contract.

no advancement, no training, each disciplined is played against each other which cause bad blood in the company.

old IT stuff which makes you work alot of extra hours for nothing.
great
Pallet Preparer | Partner Personnel (Former Employee), Cahokia, ILFebruary 19, 2015
On some of the typical days of work would be easy sometimes and sometimes it would be busy. I loved working there everyone had great attitudes but they laid me off cause they didnt need me anymore.
Good
Ordering Specialist (Former Employee), Cañon City, COOctober 30, 2014
Pros: good
Was a excellent company to work for.Was a excellent company to work for.Was a excellent company to work for.Was a excellent company to work for.Was a excellent company to work for.Was a excellent company to work for.Was a excellent company to work for.Was a excellent company to work for.Was a excellent company to work for.Was a excellent company to work for.Was a excellent company to work for.Was a excellent company to work for.Was a excellent company to work for.Was a excellent company to work for.Was a excellent company to work for.Was a excellent company to work for.Was a excellent company to work for.Was a excellent company to work for.Was a excellent company to work for.Was a excellent company to work for.Was a excellent company to work for.Was a excellent company to work for.Was a excellent company to work for.Was a excellent company to work for.Was a excellent company to work for.Was a excellent company to work for.Was a excellent company to work for.Was a excellent company to work for.Was a excellent company to work for.Was a excellent company to work for.
I welded at this company and enjoyed working there.
Welder (Former Employee), Garner, IASeptember 21, 2014
The pay wasn't the greatest but I did enjoy working there and appreciated the respect you got from the managers.
Great Place
Office Assistant (Current Employee), Nashville, TNJune 9, 2014
Great place to work!! The staff there is excellent at all times!
Great place to work!
IT Manager (Current Employee), Irving, TXJune 5, 2014
Stellar is a great place to work. It provides a great work/life balance, the management team is amazing, and the culture is wonderful.
Its a nice place
Accounting (Current Employee), memphis, TNMarch 17, 2014
I enjoy my co workers and my clients. I enjoy doing accounting work.
Great company to work for
Pipe Fitter (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 27, 2014
show up to work everyday and do your job and learn all the ins and outs of a refrigertating system. great guys to work with. the most awarding part for me is seeing the end result of my work.
Micro managed
Dispatcher (Current Employee), Corinth, TXDecember 12, 2013
They clain open door policy, but when asked questions about finances can never give answers.
Managers and floor support are always watching your every single move, if you get up to use rest room or on a call too long. micro managed.
Fun workplace with friendly co-workers
Home Advisor (Current Employee), Colorado Springs, COSeptember 12, 2013
A typical day includes receiving about 60-80 incoming calls from homeowners in search of contractors for home improvements. I learned that patience as well as pleases and thank yous make every call successful. When it comes to management I have nothing bad to say once so ever. The supervisors on the floor go above and beyond to make every hour of the day run as smoothly as possible. When it comes to my co-workers they are truly as friendly as can be and everybody is always trying to give a hand when ever needed. I wouldn't say anything is really hard when it comes to this job. I enjoy so much but mostly talking to new people everyday and interacting with those around me.
fun and a nice envionment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Colorado Springs, COAugust 17, 2013
Pros: home and work life were easy to manage
Cons: no health care benifits
for what your doing you get to talk to some very nice people on the phones and I enjoyed helping when I could
Wonderful company
Project Accountant (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLAugust 15, 2013
Great culture, great work life balance, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement. If I wasn't moving, I would enjoy working here forever.
Kept me active
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee), CAMay 17, 2013
Pros: leftover lunches
Cons: stains in certain areas of the office buildings, and an odor that never leaves the main office in the building.
Hardest part of dealing with this job was to clean all the lime out the mens urinal stalls.
Very good company to work for to bad the economy effected their project quanity.
Project Superintendent (Former Employee), Jacksonville, FLFebruary 28, 2013
Manage commercial and industrial construction sites. Learned everything I know about being a good project superintendent.
Not a family based company
Foreman (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FLJanuary 30, 2013
Pros: healthcare and 401k
Cons: short breaks, long hours and long trips away from home
Work starts at 7:00 am to 5:30 pm Sun-Sat. Learned how to lead a crew and overcome any obstacles that may stand in the way of getting the job done in a timely fashion. Hardest part of the job is the long hours and long trips away from home. Most enjoyable is the medical and fincial benefits.
Call Center Enviroment With good People
Emergency Roadside Dispatcher (Former Employee), Hickory Creek, TXSeptember 24, 2012
Pros: relaxed enviroment, public computers, media room for breaks, cafe style cafeteria, good people.
Cons: short breaks, untrusty management, bad chairs, out dated technology.
This job was pretty simple, i loved to interact with people and know that the service i was providing was helpful and provided safety and comfort to stella's members. The people here are great to work with, friendly, and and just as happy to help anyone who needs it.
Productive workplace, and very employee and customer friendly atmosphere
Overnight Cashier (Former Employee), Chicago, IllinoisMarch 12, 2012
Stellar Partners Inc, In Ohare Airport, was one of the best and most reliable retail establishments to have been employed with. The CEO, Management, Employees, and passengers are fantastic. The environment was very friendly, invloved, responsible, and productive. Stellar Partners, provided incentives to make sure that their employees had no problem getting to work, by providing monthly bus passes. The benefits were remarkable. This was the best place to work, until they closed their doors to their employees, and passengers 10/31/2011.