STELLAR Employee Reviews

crew (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKNovember 11, 2017
Good place to learn new skills, great management. Friendly environment. Optional extra hours. Easy to work with. Work 4 days a week, 10 hour days, 1 hour lunch.
Very rewarding place to work!
Special Care Worker (Current Employee) –  Northglenn, COOctober 25, 2017
I love working at Stellar and the patients that I have. This is very rewarding for me. The only reason I need to look elsewhere is for the money and benefits. If I could, I would not leave here at all. I love it.
Enjoying working with the people
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Orlando, FLMay 8, 2017
Very friendly work environment but it's a process just to get to the job. It takes about 30 minutes to get to the store and that's time your not getting paid for, which leaves u no time to have a life. The hours are horrible.
Hard work, great hours
Roofer/Laborer (Former Employee) –  PennsylvaniaApril 10, 2017
I enjoyed my crew and the chance to be on this crew because of the opportunity to make friends and the cooperation it took and the teamwork it took to get the job done to the best of our ability.
Pros
Cons
Hot days
Small but passionate company
Architect (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 13, 2016
This is a startup company that supports infrastructure services for other startup companies in the SF Bay area so, it requires a lot of work but has a collaborative and flexible team to work with.
IBM Wearing Shirts Tucked In Type Company
Application Developer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 24, 2016
Do not go to this job as a developer, hear this warning. The Information Services department is ran by someone who has no background in a professional, software or application development environment.

Even worse the IT Manager is not friendly, would not invest into any real training to build the platform for knowledge inside of Stellar.

The culture is a lot of laughter and then throw you into a fire and give results; I had a negative experience working for this company.
Stay away
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 22, 2016
Do not work for this company, management has no backbone, backstabbing fools. The IT staff are idiots and morons. You have been warned! The only thing they have is a nice facility and the location was great.
Cons
Open company with endless opportunity
HVAC Technician (Former Employee) –  Wheat Ridge, COAugust 14, 2016
Company did more than any other hvac company i have ever seen . They have become in my eyes the standard when in fact there are above the gold standard .
It was productive; learned the building envelope
Panel Member (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 29, 2016
I learned how to work on the building envelope in a commercial construction job site. I enjoyed every minute of it, simply because there was always something new to learn and grow on. There were times where job tasks required careful planning and execution but were rather rewarding when accomplished. After leaving Stellar, I gained knowledge and skills that have benefited me greatly.
Pros
Always something new to learn and grow on.
Cons
Travel
Bad culture; even worse management
Director (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 27, 2016
Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere. I have never worked for a worse-run company than Stellar. Run, don't walk away from this one.
Welder (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 2, 2016
Great company with many different options to grow. Management was really easy to work with . Alway willing to help with people who wants to work and award them for that.
N/a
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 17, 2016
Working with Stellar has given me a lot of experience in this field. I really enjoy being able to work PRN (when needed) because I can set my own hours and still be able to reach the desired amount of income need for my family.
Escalations and more
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Corinth, TXFebruary 8, 2016
monitor inbound outbound calls.
Manage agents
Review attendance
Take escalated calls
Chat assistance to approve dollar amounts
Training and Development
Corrective action forms for agents
Motivations
Taking inbound overflow calls
Coaching and development
Pros
Leadership training and development classes
Cons
no raises
This company is going through a philisophical change in magement
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 27, 2016
Poor overall comunication between the upper management team anfd the field management team. Support to field vesus perception from office is unrealistic at best.
the place was amazing and i loved all of the residents and the girls that worked for the place but the staff who run it are honestly terrible people a
Assistant Manager of Health and Wellness (Former Employee) –  Falls, IDDecember 5, 2015
Terrible terrible person who run the place and the the head nurse. I have never met more crooked people in my life! They seriously do not care about any of the residents or staff, all they care about is money and looking good to everyone!
Experts in Food and Beverage Design and Construction
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville FloridaAugust 31, 2015
Comfortable working conditions and current IT equipment
Easy to make friends and work with colleagues
Broad range of accessible in house expertise
Active strategic planning in place
Sophisticated clients and projects
Pros
Health conscious environment, summer work hours
Cons
Communication; Orientation process
Productive and fun workplace with some great people.
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 6, 2015
On a day to day basis I was given a set of tasks ranging from making plans and confirming for upcoming tradeshows to researching potential clients for the sales team. I was also assisted with planning an upcoming company convention and . My co-workers were pleasant and a joy to work with. They encouraged me to strive to be the best I could be in any task I was given. The hardest part of my job was saying good bye to my friends at the end of the day. My favorite part of my job was working on the convention details with co-workers.
stable and get paid perfect hire fired place
Assistant Project Manager (Refrigeration) (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 15, 2015
was there on six month contract.

no advancement, no training, each disciplined is played against each other which cause bad blood in the company.

old IT stuff which makes you work alot of extra hours for nothing.
great
Pallet Preparer | Partner Personnel (Former Employee) –  Cahokia, ILFebruary 19, 2015
On some of the typical days of work would be easy sometimes and sometimes it would be busy. I loved working there everyone had great attitudes but they laid me off cause they didnt need me anymore.
I welded at this company and enjoyed working there.
Welder (Former Employee) –  Garner, IASeptember 21, 2014
The pay wasn't the greatest but I did enjoy working there and appreciated the respect you got from the managers.