STELLAR Employee Reviews

IBM Wearing Shirts Tucked In Type Company
Application Developer (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 24, 2016
Do not go to this job as a developer, hear this warning. The Information Services department is ran by someone who has no background in a professional, software or application development environment.

Even worse the IT Manager is not friendly, would not invest into any real training to build the platform for knowledge inside of Stellar.

The culture is a lot of laughter and then throw you into a fire and give results; I had a negative experience working for this company.
Stay away
Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 22, 2016
Do not work for this company, management has no backbone, backstabbing fools. The IT staff are idiots and morons. You have been warned! The only thing they have is a nice facility and the location was great.
Escalations and more
Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Corinth, TXFebruary 8, 2016
monitor inbound outbound calls.
Manage agents
Review attendance
Take escalated calls
Chat assistance to approve dollar amounts
Training and Development
Corrective action forms for agents
Motivations
Taking inbound overflow calls
Coaching and development
Pros
Leadership training and development classes
Cons
no raises
It was productive; learned the building envelope
Panel Member (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJune 29, 2016
I learned how to work on the building envelope in a commercial construction job site. I enjoyed every minute of it, simply because there was always something new to learn and grow on. There were times where job tasks required careful planning and execution but were rather rewarding when accomplished. After leaving Stellar, I gained knowledge and skills that have benefited me greatly.
Pros
Always something new to learn and grow on.
Cons
Travel
Small but passionate company
Architect (Current Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 13, 2016
This is a startup company that supports infrastructure services for other startup companies in the SF Bay area so, it requires a lot of work but has a collaborative and flexible team to work with.
Welder (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 2, 2016
Great company with many different options to grow. Management was really easy to work with . Alway willing to help with people who wants to work and award them for that.
Open company with endless opportunity
HVAC Technician (Former Employee) –  Wheat Ridge, COAugust 14, 2016
Company did more than any other hvac company i have ever seen . They have become in my eyes the standard when in fact there are above the gold standard .
Productive workplace, and very employee and customer friendly atmosphere
Overnight Cashier (Former Employee) –  Chicago, IllinoisMarch 12, 2012
Stellar Partners Inc, In Ohare Airport, was one of the best and most reliable retail establishments to have been employed with. The CEO, Management, Employees, and passengers are fantastic. The environment was very friendly, invloved, responsible, and productive. Stellar Partners, provided incentives to make sure that their employees had no problem getting to work, by providing monthly bus passes. The benefits were remarkable. This was the best place to work, until they closed their doors to their employees, and passengers 10/31/2011.
Bad culture; even worse management
Director (Current Employee) –  New York, NYMay 27, 2016
Do yourself a favor and look elsewhere. I have never worked for a worse-run company than Stellar. Run, don't walk away from this one.
Wonderful company
Project Accountant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 15, 2013
Great culture, great work life balance, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement. If I wasn't moving, I would enjoy working here forever.
This company is going through a philisophical change in magement
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 27, 2016
Poor overall comunication between the upper management team anfd the field management team. Support to field vesus perception from office is unrealistic at best.
Great place to work!
IT Manager (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 5, 2014
Stellar is a great place to work. It provides a great work/life balance, the management team is amazing, and the culture is wonderful.
Not a family based company
Foreman (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 30, 2013
Work starts at 7:00 am to 5:30 pm Sun-Sat. Learned how to lead a crew and overcome any obstacles that may stand in the way of getting the job done in a timely fashion. Hardest part of the job is the long hours and long trips away from home. Most enjoyable is the medical and fincial benefits.
Pros
healthcare and 401k
Cons
short breaks, long hours and long trips away from home
N/a
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMarch 17, 2016
Working with Stellar has given me a lot of experience in this field. I really enjoy being able to work PRN (when needed) because I can set my own hours and still be able to reach the desired amount of income need for my family.
Fun workplace with friendly co-workers
Home Advisor (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COSeptember 12, 2013
A typical day includes receiving about 60-80 incoming calls from homeowners in search of contractors for home improvements. I learned that patience as well as pleases and thank yous make every call successful. When it comes to management I have nothing bad to say once so ever. The supervisors on the floor go above and beyond to make every hour of the day run as smoothly as possible. When it comes to my co-workers they are truly as friendly as can be and everybody is always trying to give a hand when ever needed. I wouldn't say anything is really hard when it comes to this job. I enjoy so much but mostly talking to new people everyday and interacting with those around me.
fun and a nice envionment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 17, 2013
for what your doing you get to talk to some very nice people on the phones and I enjoyed helping when I could
Pros
home and work life were easy to manage
Cons
no health care benifits
the place was amazing and i loved all of the residents and the girls that worked for the place but the staff who run it are honestly terrible people a
Assistant Manager of Health and Wellness (Former Employee) –  Falls, IDDecember 5, 2015
Terrible terrible person who run the place and the the head nurse. I have never met more crooked people in my life! They seriously do not care about any of the residents or staff, all they care about is money and looking good to everyone!
Call Center Enviroment With good People
Emergency Roadside Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Hickory Creek, TXSeptember 24, 2012
This job was pretty simple, i loved to interact with people and know that the service i was providing was helpful and provided safety and comfort to stella's members. The people here are great to work with, friendly, and and just as happy to help anyone who needs it.
Pros
relaxed enviroment, public computers, media room for breaks, cafe style cafeteria, good people.
Cons
short breaks, untrusty management, bad chairs, out dated technology.
stable and get paid perfect hire fired place
Assistant Project Manager (Refrigeration) (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 15, 2015
was there on six month contract.

no advancement, no training, each disciplined is played against each other which cause bad blood in the company.

old IT stuff which makes you work alot of extra hours for nothing.
Productive and fun workplace with some great people.
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 6, 2015
On a day to day basis I was given a set of tasks ranging from making plans and confirming for upcoming tradeshows to researching potential clients for the sales team. I was also assisted with planning an upcoming company convention and . My co-workers were pleasant and a joy to work with. They encouraged me to strive to be the best I could be in any task I was given. The hardest part of my job was saying good bye to my friends at the end of the day. My favorite part of my job was working on the convention details with co-workers.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at STELLAR. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8