STELLAR Employee Reviews

This company is going through a philisophical change in magement
Site Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 27, 2016
Poor overall comunication between the upper management team anfd the field management team. Support to field vesus perception from office is unrealistic at best.
the place was amazing and i loved all of the residents and the girls that worked for the place but the staff who run it are honestly terrible people a
Assistant Manager of Health and Wellness (Former Employee) –  Falls, IDDecember 5, 2015
Terrible terrible person who run the place and the the head nurse. I have never met more crooked people in my life! They seriously do not care about any of the residents or staff, all they care about is money and looking good to everyone!
Experts in Food and Beverage Design and Construction
Senior Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville FloridaAugust 31, 2015
Comfortable working conditions and current IT equipment
Easy to make friends and work with colleagues
Broad range of accessible in house expertise
Active strategic planning in place
Sophisticated clients and projects
Pros
Health conscious environment, summer work hours
Cons
Communication; Orientation process
Productive and fun workplace with some great people.
Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMay 6, 2015
On a day to day basis I was given a set of tasks ranging from making plans and confirming for upcoming tradeshows to researching potential clients for the sales team. I was also assisted with planning an upcoming company convention and . My co-workers were pleasant and a joy to work with. They encouraged me to strive to be the best I could be in any task I was given. The hardest part of my job was saying good bye to my friends at the end of the day. My favorite part of my job was working on the convention details with co-workers.
stable and get paid perfect hire fired place
Assistant Project Manager (Refrigeration) (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLApril 15, 2015
was there on six month contract.

no advancement, no training, each disciplined is played against each other which cause bad blood in the company.

old IT stuff which makes you work alot of extra hours for nothing.
great
Pallet Preparer | Partner Personnel (Former Employee) –  Cahokia, ILFebruary 19, 2015
On some of the typical days of work would be easy sometimes and sometimes it would be busy. I loved working there everyone had great attitudes but they laid me off cause they didnt need me anymore.
I welded at this company and enjoyed working there.
Welder (Former Employee) –  Garner, IASeptember 21, 2014
The pay wasn't the greatest but I did enjoy working there and appreciated the respect you got from the managers.
Great Place
Office Assistant (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNJune 9, 2014
Great place to work!! The staff there is excellent at all times!
Great place to work!
IT Manager (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJune 5, 2014
Stellar is a great place to work. It provides a great work/life balance, the management team is amazing, and the culture is wonderful.
Its a nice place
Accounting (Current Employee) –  memphis, TNMarch 17, 2014
I enjoy my co workers and my clients. I enjoy doing accounting work.

Want to know more about STELLAR?

Ask a question
Great company to work for
Pipe Fitter (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 27, 2014
show up to work everyday and do your job and learn all the ins and outs of a refrigertating system. great guys to work with. the most awarding part for me is seeing the end result of my work.
Micro managed
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Corinth, TXDecember 12, 2013
They clain open door policy, but when asked questions about finances can never give answers.
Managers and floor support are always watching your every single move, if you get up to use rest room or on a call too long. micro managed.
Fun workplace with friendly co-workers
Home Advisor (Current Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COSeptember 12, 2013
A typical day includes receiving about 60-80 incoming calls from homeowners in search of contractors for home improvements. I learned that patience as well as pleases and thank yous make every call successful. When it comes to management I have nothing bad to say once so ever. The supervisors on the floor go above and beyond to make every hour of the day run as smoothly as possible. When it comes to my co-workers they are truly as friendly as can be and everybody is always trying to give a hand when ever needed. I wouldn't say anything is really hard when it comes to this job. I enjoy so much but mostly talking to new people everyday and interacting with those around me.
fun and a nice envionment
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COAugust 17, 2013
for what your doing you get to talk to some very nice people on the phones and I enjoyed helping when I could
Pros
home and work life were easy to manage
Cons
no health care benifits
Wonderful company
Project Accountant (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLAugust 15, 2013
Great culture, great work life balance, great benefits, and opportunities for advancement. If I wasn't moving, I would enjoy working here forever.
Kept me active
Janitorial Worker (Former Employee) –  CAMay 17, 2013
Hardest part of dealing with this job was to clean all the lime out the mens urinal stalls.
Pros
leftover lunches
Cons
stains in certain areas of the office buildings, and an odor that never leaves the main office in the building.
No advancement
Senior Thin Films Photolithographer Operator (Current Employee) –  Millbury, MAMarch 2, 2013
My personal review is not the greatest, I do have started to not like the fun parts about my job in the past couple of months. Management has changed a lot and I don't feel like the company is as stable as it has been. There is a lot of drama between engineers and departments that is hard to stay out of. I feel like this is not the company that I have always wanted to work for anymore. It has gone down hill fast.
Pros
work 4, 10 hour days per week
Cons
short breaks, management changes their mind multiple times a week about what needs to get done.
Very good company to work for to bad the economy effected their project quanity.
Project Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLFebruary 28, 2013
Manage commercial and industrial construction sites. Learned everything I know about being a good project superintendent.
Not a family based company
Foreman (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJanuary 30, 2013
Work starts at 7:00 am to 5:30 pm Sun-Sat. Learned how to lead a crew and overcome any obstacles that may stand in the way of getting the job done in a timely fashion. Hardest part of the job is the long hours and long trips away from home. Most enjoyable is the medical and fincial benefits.
Pros
healthcare and 401k
Cons
short breaks, long hours and long trips away from home
Call Center Enviroment With good People
Emergency Roadside Dispatcher (Former Employee) –  Hickory Creek, TXSeptember 24, 2012
This job was pretty simple, i loved to interact with people and know that the service i was providing was helpful and provided safety and comfort to stella's members. The people here are great to work with, friendly, and and just as happy to help anyone who needs it.
Pros
relaxed enviroment, public computers, media room for breaks, cafe style cafeteria, good people.
Cons
short breaks, untrusty management, bad chairs, out dated technology.