Step

Step Employer Reviews

NAVFAC HQ
Management Technician (Former Employee), WASHINGTON, DCMarch 25, 2014
BEST OFFICE ENVIRONMENT AND MANAGEMENT PERSONNEL.

A typical day consisted of data entry, generating reports, and assisting senior staff as needed.
Fun learning environment
Medical Billing and Coding Specialist (Former Employee), Pembroke Pines, FlJanuary 17, 2014
Pros: free lunch
Cons: company closed
My co-workers where the best. Everyday was a fun learning experience. The most enjoyable part of the job was decorating and enjoying the holidays. As long as you enjoy what you do, you will never work a day in life.
G.E.D. teacher
Director (Former Employee), Owensboro, KYDecember 11, 2013
I ran an entire G.E.D. program by myself. The program was closed due to financial reasons. On a daily basis I taught Science, Social Studies, Reading, Writing, and Math to my students who ranged in ages from 16-56. I successfully helped 129 students earn their G.E.D. I took most students who were on a sixth grade cognitive level to completion of their – more... G.E.D. – less
Perfect place to work
Student / Financial Advisor of Health (Current Employee), Cocoa, FLAugust 12, 2013
Pros: excellent work, minimal load, peaceful environment
Cons: pay is on a volunteer basis until business picks up
Peaceful, simple, enjoyable. Simple office duty, financial, billing, registration.
This job was a learning experience.
Clerk (Former Employee), Washington, DCJuly 22, 2013
I enjoyed this job very much. I learned alot from working here 3 plus years. This was my first office job and it taught me a lot about the corporate world and good work ethics.
Great first professional experience
Home Visitor (Former Employee), Williamsport, PAMay 13, 2013
Pros: flexible work schedule, working independently, retirement
Head Start was my first professional job out of college. As a home visitor I worked closely with parents to help them learn how to teach and prepare their preschooler for kindergarten. Once a week I would visit the homes of 12 families. Each visit was one and half hours in duration. The parent and I would discuss goals, activities assigned from the – more... previous week, and concerns. A lesson plan was implemented that the parent and home visitor worked on together to specifically address the needs of that child.

Once a week all 12 families were encouraged to participate in a "family day" to build on socialization skills necessary for kindergarten.

The most enjoyable part of this job was the children. Each one I met taught me something new which made my days rich and exciting. The most challenging part was saying goodbye. I built strong relationships with all of my families and worked so closely with them. It was never easy parting with people I spent so much time with. – less
Federal Government Experience
Student Temporary Employment Program (Former Employee), Miami, FLMay 4, 2013
Pros: lunch breaks and benefits
Cons: temporary
The job teaches work ethic. They made sure students felt like real employees not interns
Inter
Intern (Former Employee), Weed, CAFebruary 26, 2013
Love the job I was placed with, but never worked much with step directly.
Worked in a friendly, fast paced environment, that involved working directly with the public
(Student Temporary Employment Program) Intern (Former Employee), St. Louis, MOFebruary 21, 2013
Pros: plenty of office potlucks
Cons: short breaks
Management was very helpful with anything that I didn't understand or needed help with. They made demanding, yet attainable goals and/or requests. The most enjoyable part of the job was working with the public on a daily basis. That made each day unique and enjoyable.
Student Technical Enrichment Program (STEP)
Student Technical Enrichment Program (Former Employee), Cleveland, OHMay 22, 2012
Pros: outstanding learning experience
A program ran by MWH in Cleveland, OH has a lot to offer students transitioning from middle school to high school. Excellent learning experience and I recommend anyone in cleveland interested to join this program.
Great project
HSE Coordinator / Manager (Current Employee), Abu Dhabi, AZFebruary 11, 2014
Challenging Project
Undergrounds works - construction of deep tunnel dept ranging from 45 meters to 90 meters
Environnement de travail agréable
Apprenti électromécanicien (Former Employee), Port Douvot Besançon, A6January 21, 2014
La prise de poste s'effectue à 8h, le chef d'équipe informe des taches a accomplir dans la journée, les taches sont plutôt d'ordre mécaniques mais parfois aussi électriques ce qui demande des bases en électricité.

Le management doit être revu car l'ambiance de vie au sein de la station laisse a désirer.

Le plus difficile pour ce poste est le travail – more... a l’extérieur les jours de froid et le fait que le lieu est une Station d'épuration donc les odeurs peuvent gêner quelques fois.
Le bon point est la tranquillité du lieu et la bonne ambiance entre les collègues. – less
EMPRESA ÓTIMA PARA TRABALHAR
VENDEDORA (Former Employee), Belém, PAJune 19, 2013
Pros: refeição na empresa
ERA UMA EMPRESA QUE ACREDITAVA NOS VENDEDORES,A EQUIPE DE TRABALHO ERAMOS UMA GRANDE FAMÍLIA.
NA TORCA DE SÓCIO, HOUVE MUITAS MUDANÇAS.
empresa dinamica e agradavel de trabalhar
soldador\serralheiro tubista (Former Employee), lisboaAugust 31, 2012
Pros: refeição na empresa
Cons: nao fornece vales de refeiçao
empresa estavel e agradavel contratao mais pessoas estrangeiras do que profissionais portugueses