Stephen F. Austin State University

Stephen F. Austin State University Employee Review

View all Stephen F. Austin State University reviews

SFA is a Division I college with over 13,000 students.
Graduate Assistant (Athletics Marketing and PR) (Former Employee) –  Nacogdoches, TXJune 24, 2013
I enjoyed working in NCAA Athletics Marketing the most out of all my previous jobs. Loved the atmosphere, the staff, and promoting all in house events.

Other Stephen F. Austin State University Employee Reviews

Good over all
Weekly appointment Tutor (Current Employee) –  Nacogdoches, TXNovember 19, 2017
I loved working here. good university and a healthy environment to work at. I would work there again but I'm looking to advance in my career. Go Lumberjacks!
Slow paced work environment with little management
Gardener/Landscaping Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nacogdoches, TXNovember 15, 2017
Not a lot to say other than very slow paced work environment with minimal advancement opportunities and little to no supervision. Working with this company felt very much like I was just another number instead of an employee. Benefits were good, but not great. The best part about this employer is the vacation, sick, and comp time you gain every month for holidays.
Pros
1 hour lunch, holidays off, vacation, sick leave, benefits, comp leave, Fmla, retirement package
Cons
poor management, poor pay, mandatory leave for holidays