Stephens Inc Employee Reviews in United States

Productive and high in energy team players
Dividend Investment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARJune 10, 2015
Enjoyed the work learning different ways about investment and rates. Office was a team environment even thought everyone had their own office space and work load we still had time to help one another. Management was great.
Pros
Fast past
Cons
No room for mistakes
A wonderful, fun and fast paced compmany!
Branch Administrators Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, AROctober 25, 2012
As assistant to the Branch Administrator I was involved in every aspect of operations. Co-workers and management were all great to work for and with. I ran the front, was branch cashier and helped brokers when needed. I can't say there was a hard part of what I did. Great place to work, I'm sorry I left.
Pros
wonderful clients and co-workers, beautiful branch office
Cons
capped out on salary
Good comany to work for
Armed Corporate Security Officer (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARFebruary 28, 2012
I have enjoyed working at Stephens Inc. The pay is pretty good for my field and the benefits are outstanding. There is however very little opportunity for advancement in the security department and I have recieved my bachelor's degree in criminal justice and am looking to further advance in the criminal justice field.
Pros
free soda, great benefits, good pay
Cons
little room for advancement
Stephens Inc
Portfolio Account Administrator (Current Employee) –  Little Rock, ARMarch 11, 2014
Stephens is a great place to work. They provide excellent compensation and great benefits.
Best place to be employed in Little Rock!
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Little Rock, ARNovember 19, 2013
I completely enjoyed working for this company. The environment is professional, co-workers become like family.Highly recommend.
Pros
excellent all around company
Cons
are none.

4.7