Stericycle

Stericycle United States Employee Reviews

Fun place to work
Customer Service (Current Employee), Houma, LAApril 24, 2015
Pros: Friendly staff
Cons: Take a while before you get a raise.
This job is sometimes stressful but there are people that need your help, and if you don't know something someone is always there to help you. Great insurance you'll love your work place.
fun and exciting
Product Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Bannockburn, ILApril 23, 2015
great people make this place a great place to work. the company workforce is young and enthusiastic. goals are given each week and month.
workplace ethnic
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 23, 2015
Cons: short breaks, short lunches and take away incentives
If your willing to commit long hours and holidays its the perfect job however management is a joke they are very strict and baisef and only cover theyself and what the need at the employees risk with no regards for respect or how to communicate properly
Fast pace company that is dedicated to pleasing clients and patients. We are a team that will always go the extra miles and we are called Team ONE
Customer Service - Senior Operator (Former Employee), Livingston, NJApril 22, 2015
Working with Stericycle was a rewarding job . A typical work day consist of answering urgent and non-urgent calls. I have learned data entry , dispatching, medical terminology , and how to serve clients with excellency.
Productive work place.
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), BloomingtonApril 21, 2015
Pros: Great Health Benefits
Cons: Poor communiation from direct Supervisor
Provide support to Team Members and Manager. Monitoring activity of operations and service levels. Document anything involving agent incidents, client impacts, and submit daily shift reports.Maintain break schedules. Document error and host coaching sessions if needed. Designing future Education material for Education specialist based in Indianapolis. Provide client support and creating resolutions that is best suitable pertaining to clients needs.
It is what you make it. On the up side, I overall enjoy my job
Customer Service Operator (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FloridaApril 20, 2015
Pros: Benefits, Schedule, Learning a new skill.
Cons: Employee relations training would benefit some.
Assisting patients with after hours issues. I have an opportunity to make a day in spite of, my limitations. I try to remember that could be me walking in the shoes of someone whom needs empathy, AND professionalism.

That said, I do enjoy providing quality, compassionate care, via phone to my patients. Each day I clock in, I have an opportunity to be the calm in the storm. Of course, I can't please everyone, but I do like to do what I can.
promised fulltime
Route Driver (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNApril 19, 2015
promised fulltime employment & was not able to get fulltime company made promises they could not keep. Did not have the contract they claimed to have
fun
environmental technician (Current Employee), Hatfield, PAApril 19, 2015
its a fun place to work with great management and I have a lot of responsibility and feel valued. I have amazing co workers
Friendly Place to Work
Support Representative (Current Employee), indianapolis, INApril 15, 2015
Stericycle is a friendly place to work. The people are warm and welcoming and try to make it a comfortable working environment. However, they do not compensate their employees as if they value them. They require employees to manage large work loads any try to off-set it by offering lunches and fun meetings, but when it comes to actually taking care of the well-being of their employees, they drop the ball.
Sharps Technician (Current Employee), Greenville, MSApril 12, 2015
Job is very productive and organized. I enjoy changing the sharps containers and learning about the safety of sharps. This job allows the hospitals to run in an orderly fashion to keep patients happy as well as staff.
Handling Waste
Labor Worker (Former Employee), Dunkirk, NYApril 10, 2015
Pros: Benefits
Cons: Management
I've worked with Stericycle for three years and they been good to me I'm just sad we had to go our separate ways. I enjoyed the hard work, the fast pace, and all the new things I've learned. Even though it was handling waste it was something I didn't mind going to work for because there are worse things out there.
fun and culture oriented
Insurance Agent (Former Employee), MiamiApril 8, 2015
Pros: you get small 10 minute paid breaks
Cons: it took up a lot of my school time
I had the opportunity to move up in this company in a matter of a year due to my performance and excellence in servicing our clients.
good company to work for with good support from upper management. no unnecessary pressure or unrealistic expetations expected from you.
Sharps Service Specialist (Current Employee), Spring Hill, FLApril 7, 2015
typical day consists of driving to facility (on your own time) arriving at facility and working at your own pace with little or no supervision from upper management. your work speaks for itself and if you do your job properly and meet the needs of the hospital or facility in which you are working at, no one bothers you, which is the most enjoyable part of the job. The hardest part of the job is that a lot of hospital staff are stressed out with bad attitudes and treat you like they are superior to you. good support from management and co-workers.
Great Place
Sales (Current Employee), Northbrook, ILApril 6, 2015
Great Culture, great work/life balance, upper listens to employee needs, and makes changes when need. A very enjoyable job, and its a great company to work for
n/a
Logistics Coordinator (Former Employee), Deer ParkMarch 27, 2015
I absolutely loved working for Stericycle!! Unfortunately I was notified that my facility was closing. I have only been with the company for 3 months but learned a lot about Non-Haz and Hazardous waste.
EASY PLACE TO WORK
ASSITANT SUPERVISOR/WAREHOUSE LEAD (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 26, 2015
I"VE HAD THE PLEASURE OF MEETING OTHER EMPLOYEES AND TO INTERACT WITH THEM AND THE CHALLENGE TO MAKE EACH ONE FEEL AT EASE AND PERFORM THIERE JOBS IN A TIMELY MANNER
Number one hazardous waste service provider in America.
Mngr. James (Former Employee), Fontana, CAMarch 25, 2015
Pros: Good management, excellent service provider.
Cons: Required the M-90 Gas mask for dangerous gas.
Technical specialty waste technician providing services to all commercial business organizations by the number one service provider in the United States. ISO electronic waste, and hazardous materials provider for all of the United States.
poor working enviroment
Plant Supervisor (Former Employee), Reserve, LAMarch 23, 2015
Stericycle was a great place for me to work but the culture was very low.Was very risky due to the type of work done . Management cared more about the numbers than the employees.
Okay work place
Inventory Specialist (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 23, 2015
It's a fast past company that you can learn a lot from. My co-workers are great people to be around and we all live for the one team one goal! I have learned a lot throughout the company in different departments.
Team Lead
Information Center Agent (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INMarch 21, 2015
Pros: na
Cons: na
love it here. Its going thru changes. Its the place to be a relaxed workplace. The management is for their employees. I have been with company for over 6 year and do not plan on leaving it,

1 2 3 4 5

About Stericycle

Stericycle, Inc. is engaged in the management of regulated waste and providing an array of related services. The Company operates – Read more

Stericycle Salaries