Stericycle

Stericycle Employee Reviews

Fast pace
Plant Worker (Former Employee), Warren, OHMay 21, 2015
Pros: fast work
Fast pace, Unloading semi trailers full of bio waste materials , emptying them into hoppers and putting the hopers into kilns .
Call Center Agent
Call Center Agent (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMay 21, 2015
Pros: wonderful people to work with
Cons: na
Received inbound and outbound calls. Helped customers and informed the if the product is on recall. Reorganized Visitors Message Board weekly. And I also maintained daily audits of call center errors and attendance.
Customer Service Specialist (Current Employee), St. Louis, MOMay 20, 2015
Pros: the shift availabilities
Cons: short breaks
This company allows you to move up with in the company and grow with your choice of career path that you choose. The training they provide helps you to further your education with systems you are aware of or can become aware of.
It was a very learning experience. I had previously had incoming call center experience, but I also dealt with outgoing calls as well.
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee), Indianapolis, INMay 19, 2015
I learned that incoming calls were more difficult than outgoing calls. I enjoyed the experience and I wish it could have been longer, but it was only a temporary position.
Sharp Specialist Manegement
Sharp Management Specialist (Current Employee), Memphis, TNMay 15, 2015
Pros: Gift cards, for safety, Birthday celebrations, company gifts (showing appreciation for hard work) company picinics and Christmas party....
Cons: Interacting with all types of people, (unfriend)
Very busy job..... I've learned patiences....I've also learn how to interact with management and coworkers for the good of the company...The hardest part is getting up @ 3:00am and the most enjoyable part is outings with my coworkers.....
Productive and Allows you to move up within the company.
Call Center Representative (Current Employee), Creve Coeur MoMay 14, 2015
Pros: open schedule
Cons: short breaks
Stericylce has a strong work force that allows you to work with some amazing people. It is truely a 1 team 1 goal facility.
Overall good company to work for begin your career
Transportation Supervisor (Former Employee), Fontana, CAMay 12, 2015
This was a good company to work for and to get involved with the hazardous waste business. The job is always changing, but good culture.
Calm working environment with enjoyable co-workers
Customer Service Representative / Dispatcher (Former Employee), Miami, FLMay 9, 2015
I would always walk into work early because it was never a burden to be there on time, or a few minutes before I clocked in. I learned to read and type quicker, as well as memorizing steps and patterns more efficiently. The management during my hours on the job, which were about 12am - 8am, was scarce but all were definitely cooperative and responsible. My co-workers were very knowledgeable about the job, also hearty and willing to help. Difficulties would only accumulate with extremely high call volumes at times, along with profoundly stubborn customers. I enjoyed simply working there, the straightforwardness of the job was great, overall it was a valuable work experience.
Rewarding
Transportation Manager New England (Former Employee), Woonsocket, RIApril 29, 2015
Work is somewhat mundane howeverit is rewarding both personally as well as proffesionally. Overall a great place to work
Lack communication
Biohazzard Waste (Former Employee), Gainesville, FLApril 28, 2015
I started the company as they installed sharpes containers in the hospital. I serviced them daily. Since it was a new establishment communication was a little sketchy about what was to be expected.
Structure Place to work
Processing Team Lead (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 27, 2015
Pros: The pay is ok
Cons: low opportunities for advancement
Processing defective medicine into a database. I learn about new medicines each day. The management does their best in trying to accommodate you. I enjoy working with my co-workers. The hardest part of my job is the monotonous of work. The most enjoyable is the interactions with co-workers and supervisors
Great Training!
Health Care Compliance Advisor (Former Employee), Bannockburn, ILApril 27, 2015
Pros: training
Cons: constant management changes
I think I took a great deall from Stericycle.
The one down side was change in management.
Perfect place to work for someone looking for stability and tools for success.
Fun place to work
Customer Service (Current Employee), Houma, LAApril 24, 2015
Pros: Friendly staff
Cons: Take a while before you get a raise.
This job is sometimes stressful but there are people that need your help, and if you don't know something someone is always there to help you. Great insurance you'll love your work place.
fun and exciting
Product Sales Specialist (Former Employee), Bannockburn, ILApril 23, 2015
great people make this place a great place to work. the company workforce is young and enthusiastic. goals are given each week and month.
workplace ethnic
Customer Service Agent (Current Employee), Indianapolis, INApril 23, 2015
Cons: short breaks, short lunches and take away incentives
If your willing to commit long hours and holidays its the perfect job however management is a joke they are very strict and baisef and only cover theyself and what the need at the employees risk with no regards for respect or how to communicate properly
Fast pace company that is dedicated to pleasing clients and patients. We are a team that will always go the extra miles and we are called Team ONE
Customer Service - Senior Operator (Former Employee), Livingston, NJApril 22, 2015
Working with Stericycle was a rewarding job . A typical work day consist of answering urgent and non-urgent calls. I have learned data entry , dispatching, medical terminology , and how to serve clients with excellency.
Productive work place.
Shift Supervisor (Current Employee), BloomingtonApril 21, 2015
Pros: Great Health Benefits
Cons: Poor communiation from direct Supervisor
Provide support to Team Members and Manager. Monitoring activity of operations and service levels. Document anything involving agent incidents, client impacts, and submit daily shift reports.Maintain break schedules. Document error and host coaching sessions if needed. Designing future Education material for Education specialist based in Indianapolis. Provide client support and creating resolutions that is best suitable pertaining to clients needs.
It is what you make it. On the up side, I overall enjoy my job
Customer Service Operator (Current Employee), Jacksonville, FloridaApril 20, 2015
Pros: Benefits, Schedule, Learning a new skill.
Cons: Employee relations training would benefit some.
Assisting patients with after hours issues. I have an opportunity to make a day in spite of, my limitations. I try to remember that could be me walking in the shoes of someone whom needs empathy, AND professionalism.

That said, I do enjoy providing quality, compassionate care, via phone to my patients. Each day I clock in, I have an opportunity to be the calm in the storm. Of course, I can't please everyone, but I do like to do what I can.
promised fulltime
Route Driver (Former Employee), Saint Paul, MNApril 19, 2015
promised fulltime employment & was not able to get fulltime company made promises they could not keep. Did not have the contract they claimed to have
fun
environmental technician (Current Employee), Hatfield, PAApril 19, 2015
its a fun place to work with great management and I have a lot of responsibility and feel valued. I have amazing co workers

1 2 3 4 5

About Stericycle

Stericycle, Inc. is engaged in the management of regulated waste and providing an array of related services. The Company operates – Read more

Stericycle Salaries