SteriPack USA Ltd. LLC , a leading global supplier of CLEAN ROOM STERILIZED packaging solutions for the Medical Device Industry, is searching for an experienced SALES REPRESENTATIVE.
Steripack USA offers a one stop solution for Medical Device companies looking to have their products assembled, packaged, sterilized and tested all under one roof.
This individual will be responsible for developing and maintaining our relationships with current and prospective customers.
- Proactively manage customer accounts and provide options, recommendations and solutions to existing and potential customers, constantly maintaining the customer relationship.
- Identify new target accounts, constantly growing and developing the business.
- Follow up on new leads and referrals stemming from field activity and make preparations of presentations, proposals and quotations for same.
- Provide accurate and timely sales forecasts and achieve on budgeted volumes. Report regularly on status of new opportunities and leads, value of accounts, account issues and how they were resolved etc.
- Maintain and manage account files .
- Learn product line and educate customers on same.
- Participate in seminars, trade shows, and telemarketing events.
- Maintain an extensive knowledge of competitors and their activities in your territory
- Foster good relationships with all stakeholders, particularly internal customers.
- Bachelor Degree or equivalent with at least 5 years sales experience in the Medical Device Packaging or Contract manufacturing industry required.
- Candidates from a Medical Device background will have a distinct advantage.
- Strong planning and organizational ability.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Intermediate computer skills required (Windows, Word, Excel).
- Self- motivated with proven track record in new business development.
- Target focused & Customer service orientated.
- Salary range $70 to $80K base, plus bonus. Expenses, auto and office equipment.
Steripack Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Indeed - 19 months ago