Sterisil is a rapidly growing company searching for exceptional individuals who share our values and vision. Outside Sales Reps are primarily responsible for developing new and beneficial relationships with dental product dealers that grow sales and increase company profits. Concurrently they will continue to nurture contacts with Sterisil’s current direct customers like Universities, VA Hospitals and Military Bases.
Sterisil offers innovative dental unit waterline infection control products. These products represent years of research and development using the most stringent requirements as established by experts in the dental unit waterline treatment industry and practicing dentists.
This position is a base + commission salary. We believe that hard work should be rewarded so in addition to the base annual salary of $40,000 we offer an uncapped commission on sales after meeting a minimum sales quota.
Specific Duties Include:
- Actively collaborate with management to create territory sales plans and goals.
- Engage dealer reps to demonstrate the value of our product line.
- Be prepared to identify each dental office’s unique needs and recommend the appropriate solution including demonstrating the installation of our products.
- Identify and adjust to emerging market trends in your territory.
- Increase business base by finding, developing, educating and equipping dealer territory reps to demonstrate and sell our products.
- Visit established specialty customers on a quarterly basis to maintain and improve customer relationships and satisfaction.
- Actively participate in company sales meetings and training to enhance sales and personal professionalism.
- Follow all company policies and procedures including required reporting of expenses and activities.
- Practice honesty and integrity in all business relations.
- Present a professional image to customers and vendors.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- Proven success in meeting sales goals.
- Ability to adapt to new selling strategies and techniques as needed.
- Capable of delivering superior customer service.
- Effective communicator.
- Success driven individual capable of analyzing, adapting and thriving in a rapidly growing environment.
- Consistent integrity and ethical standards.
- Efficient project and time management skills.
- Ability to pass a thorough background check including drug testing.
- Education – Bachelor’s Degree in Business or Science preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience in a sales position.