If you are looking for a great opportunity to work with a fun team in a friendly environment, this could be for you!
This position is designed to assist our Optometrist in pretesting and billing for patient care. We're looking for strong individuals to join our team who are detail and service oriented, and are interested a career in the optical field. Will consider a person who is service oriented and can learn the necessary skills. A good attitude is essential. If you excel at customer service, we are looking for you!
A candidate for these position should possess the following:
- Full understanding of computer basics
- Outstanding interpersonal and customer service skills
- Great problem solving skills
- Professional demeanor and appearance
- Strong communication
- Pleasant, courteous and responsible
- Ability to learn quickly, retain information, and perform with accuracy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, as well as phone manner
- Dependable, motivated and reliable
- The ability to multitask
- Multi-lingual speaking is a plus
Duties are inclusive of jobs needed, but are not limited to:
- Pretesting and Insurance billing
- Obtain insurance verification and authorization
- Call patients for follow up visits
- Interact with Optometrists on patient needs
- Keep office clean and organized
Hours will range from four to five days a week. Saturdays are required.
Please respond with your resume. We look forward to hearing from you. Good Luck!