Sterling Personnel, Inc. Employee Reviews in United States

See reviews about:
This company does not do anything for you!
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJune 11, 2016
I applied there at the beginning of the year for a receptionist and office assistant position. I even got a TWIC card so I could even work in offices on refinerie property. I got over 10 years experience in those fields I applied for. Yet I did not get hired for any position even though I applied for at least 10 different! I got invited for a job interview and that was a waste of time! Had to wait almost two hours even though i had a appointment, fill out a lot of papers only for a 5 min lame conversation with the leasing consultant. Thanks for wasting my time Sterling! A short answer tellung me that I am not being considered for those positions with a reason would have been appreciated.
Pros
Cons
Underpaid. Unsecure job
Temp agency
Warehouse Personnel (Former Employee) –  Farmers Branch, TXDecember 15, 2015
Got this job via Sterling Personell. Other than being a temp employment job, it was great. 7am - 3pm Monday - Friday. Ability to be off on weekends with family.
Review
Staffing Coordinator/Human Resource Assistant (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXSeptember 15, 2015
A typical day starts with a daily morning meeting to focus on which recruiters need to focus on specific job openings. I have learned how to develop new recruiting ideas, speak with head CEO's, HR Managers, and CFO's of an organization to develop professional relationships, and learning about multiple different job opportunities to assist in filling my client's needs. The hardest part of the job is being able to find the absolute best fit that the client and candidate will be satisfied with. The most enjoyable part of my position is being able to assist people find the career opportunity that they have been searching for, and satisfying the internal staffing needs of my clients.
temp job for oil co
Receptionist Temp (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXJuly 20, 2015
Able to work in a different working environment for a oil company different from the healthcare industry. Able to order and price different supply needs for out in the field requirements in timely manner.
Day to Day operations of a Multifamily Staffing Agency
Director of Operations/Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXFebruary 10, 2014
A typical day consisted of filling job orders for prospective apartment communities for temporary or permanent placement jobs. Interviewing prospective candidates, pre screening and background checks. Calling properties to follow up on employees arrival and work habits, quality assurance.
Payroll and time cards reviews. Collections of past due invoices with property managers and management companies. Marketing on a weekly basis. Visiting clients in the field establishing customer relations. Attending Apartment Association of Greater Dallas functions.
Pros
finding people work, meeting new candidates, team building
Cons
family operated
worked with Contrators/Engineers
Construction Superintendent (Former Employee) –  Corpus Christi TXOctober 21, 2013
Working for this company was being placed with one contractor who controls how much you can make and not being able to move up career ladder. Sterling was a great company, but the other company was not.
good service
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Corpus Christi, TXAugust 26, 2013
They are great at finding jobs that pertain to your qualifications.

2.5