If you aspire to earn six figures, residential Real Estate sales could be your calling.
Stetson Real Estate is willing to take the right candidate and train you to become one of the best.
Why a career in Real Estate could be your next job?
- Easy and quick entry (75 hour licensing class + NY state exam)
- Work in your neighborhood
- Flexible hours
- Unlimited $$$ potential
Why choose Stetson Real Estate?
- Backed by top rated successful and passionate broker/owner who will give you the motivation and guidance to reach your full potential
- Location, Location, Location - Highly Visible Mamaroneck Office/ Briefing Center with easy parking
- No geographic boundaries within Westchester
- Latest user friendly technology
- New Agents:
o Low new agent start-up costs; with No desk fees, No tech fees & No Franchise fees
o Structured Sales Training Program to assure $ in 120 days or less
- Meet, greet and capture new clients from customer calls and walk-ins during scheduled floor time and other prospecting activities
- Identify client’s ‘dream home’, financial ability and sense of urgency
- Develop your local knowledge by studying listings, visiting properties, participating in educational opportunities, and maintaining personal networks
- List properties and develop marketing strategies show properties, negotiate offers and coordinate contract signings
- Guide clients through the closing process
- Without previous sales experience: Years 1/2/3 – $40K/ $80K/ $120K
- With previous sales experience: unlimited!
- This is a 1099 position, and is solely commission based
- Entrepreneurial attitude and sales hunter mentality
- Charismatic, professional demeanor
- Enjoy working with people
- Prior sales or real estate experience a plus
- College degree preferred but not required
- Must live in Westchester County, and have access to a car