Landscape Construction/Site Work Company seeks Project Estimator/Manager
DUTIES SHALL INCLUDE BUT NOT BE LIMITED TO:
- Candidate shall possess the skills necessary to conduct takeoffs, prepare estimates, subcontractor scope letters, Requests For Information, and submittals.
- Review Requests for Proposals, construction drawings & specifications.
- Candidate shall be prepared to make site visits/walk-through’s to verify conditions as set forth in bid documents.
- Maintain open dialogue between project managers and supervisors, with the ability to make rapid clarifications as necessary.
- 3-5 years with accredited degree in construction related discipline.
- Ability to comprehend construction drawings and contract documents.
- Strong math & analytical skills.
- Computer Skills to include: AutoCad, Microsoft Office.
- Must be self-motivated, detail-oriented and organized.
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
F/T position. Salary is commensurate with experience.