Stevens Treatment Programs is a private nonprofit therapeutic residential treatment center. Our mission is to provide comprehensive, state-of-the-art treatment to adolescent males of varying needs and cultural backgrounds.
Stevens Treatment Programs is a special place to work where our people are our greatest asset. The work is challenging and rewarding. We are looking for committed, caring, dynamic people to work with us to make a difference in the lives of the troubled youth we serve. Stevens provides a diverse, friendly and supportive work environment with extensive training, real job satisfaction and opportunities for growth.
Stevens offers a comprehensive benefits package that currently includes:
• Family and Individual Medical Coverage - 73% to 83% of the monthly premium paid by Stevens after a 30 day waiting period for full time employees.
• Family and Individual Dental Coverage - 73% to 83% of the monthly premium paid by Stevens after a 30 day waiting period for full time employees.
• Tuition Reimbursement - Up to $1,000 per semester for eligible coursework
• Paid Vacation Leave
• Paid Holidays \ Holiday Compensation - 11 holidays annually
• 401(k) Plan with Stevens’ Matching Contributions
• Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance - 100% paid by Stevens
• Long term Disability Insurance - 100% paid by Stevens
• Flexible Spending Plan - Tax free savings for approved medical and dental expenses, dependent care, as well as tax free payroll deductions for health and dental plan premiums.
All staff receives an initial forty hours of orientation training before beginning to work with youth. Orientation hours for Behavior Specialists are scheduled at various times to insure they are exposed to various parts of the residents' days (wake-up, bedtime, etc.).
The program nurse trains staff in first aid, universal precautions, administering medications and all other medically related information. Educational staff spends their initial forty hours orienting to the program as well. They review student records, observe in classrooms, and meet with the Educational Director and Educational Administrator.
A yearly in-service schedule is developed for residential and educational staff. The agency provides at least twenty-four hours of in-service training time during the year. – less
21 salaries reported
$28,700 per year
8 salaries reported
$49,795 per year
4 salaries reported
$13.00 per hour