Stevens Employee Reviews in United States

LOVED my job!! Loved the education and sales side
Alliance Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTJuly 14, 2015
Loved what I did!! Got to go out and met a ton of teachers, educate their students then if wanted, educated the students about Stevens Henager College. If it was a good fit, I would then enroll them! LOVED MY JOB!!
Pros
Networking, education, sales, management
Cons
for-profit education
Legal intern
Intern (Former Employee) –  Harrisburg, PAOctober 30, 2014
Great business to work for. Hardworking individuals who really push you. Helped bring out my potential in the area of legal research and team work.
Litigation support specialist.
Litigation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Boulder, COJune 23, 2014
Supported group of lawyers in personal injury business. Primary job duties included client advocacy and drafting settlement demand packages..
Awesome place to work
Secretary (Former Employee) –  East Providence, RINovember 13, 2013
Everyone is awesome in this firm. You get treated like you are family and always will be. I have not worked there in over 10 years but still have contact with everyone. Awesome place.
Pros
free lunches on saturdays during tax season
Temp/contract job for Egon Zehnder
Executive Assistant to Partner (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 31, 2013
I worked, originally as a temp, then as a contract employee for Egon Zehnder. Stevens Little was the temp agency who placed me in the position.

Zehnder is a placement firm for C-level executives around the world. We tracked jobs and candidates and arranged meetings around the world and video conferences with parties around the world to match outstanding candidates with open positions. I scheduled a great deal of international travel and maintained an extremely busy calendar for the partner I supported. I left the firm when the partner was transferred to Houston to open a new office.
Pros
extremely interesting, fast-paced work
Cons
i knew, from the start, that my boss was moving and the position was temporary.
Horrible Experience
Admissions Consultant (Former Employee) –  Boise, IDJuly 11, 2012
Horrible experience, but the people are great. Horrible management and horrible training. Never received a performance review.
A typical day
Teacher Assistant (Former Employee) –  Orem, UTJune 18, 2012
Created online tests with the software ExamView. Occasionally gathered attendance rolls and entered attendance in the database.
Paced Enviornment
Student Researcher (Former Employee) –  Stevens-Point, WIMay 29, 2012
I was allowed to make my own hours, so a typical day of work included me coming in to the lab, preparing my reaction, and photographing the results. I learned how to utilize various lab equipment and what the purpose of the equipment was. It was an individual research project, so there was no management or co-workers. Occasionally I would collaborate with a few other students, but only when it was necessary. The hardest part of the job was deciphering when something went wrong and what to do about it, as no one else was there to help me. The most enjoyable part of the job was the amount of independence I was given.
Pros
independance
Cons
lack of co-workers
Fun and fast paced environment
Office Manager/ Bookkeeper (Former Employee) –  Anchorage, AKApril 13, 2012
Stevens & Reppel is an excellent company to work for. It was a small, family type of setting yet very professional and showed concerned to their clients.