Stewart Business Systems Employee Review

View all Stewart Business Systems reviews

Excellent Company - Great Benefits
Dispatcher (Current Employee) –  Burlington, NJMay 29, 2014
I love this company and my job. I've received excellent training and working side by side with the managers is a huge plus. They do so much for the employees on a personal level to let you know how much you're appreciated. Great opportunity if you're looking for a career. They treat you like family! Fun Friday and Free Pizza Day once a month help keep it fun! Employee Appreciation Week is always a ball, and the President of the company calling every employee by name makes you feel welcome, and the occasional ice cream treat from the President always puts a smile on your face. Every employee is treated like an MVP! Benefits are top notch and the opportunity to learn is always there. I've recommended this company to everyone I know looking for a job, some have even been hired and love it as much as I do!
Pros
Excellent benefits, Excellent work environment, Fun Fridays, Mr. Softee Ice Cream
Cons
Pay could be better

Other Stewart Business Systems Employee Reviews

Financially rewarding & considerate of employees
Senior National Manager (Former Employee) –  Burlington, NJOctober 17, 2017
worked with Fortune 500/1000 Clients - good opportunities if one is capable of solution selling - supportive management - provided training when necessary
Pros
enjoyed my job
Cons
excessive traveling to & from work
So So
Accounts Receivable Specialist (Former Employee) –  NJJuly 28, 2017
Nothing really special here. Benefits were okay, steady work schedule, but negligible opportunity for advancement. They seemed to be barely treading water when I left, hopefully it turned around.