Stewart Lender Services Employee Reviews

Fub
Transaction Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 8, 2017
Laid back loved it Miss the people. Great environment..........easy parking great food in the deli. ........... ......................................................... wonderful company parties. Great break room clean restroom . Police station inside the building. Smoke area
Nice Place to Work
Admin (Former Employee) –  SW HoustonMarch 30, 2017
Busy but fun. People are kind and friendly. Had many employee luncheons and holiday festival. Easy going, they always had open door policy to management team.
Escrow Assistant (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLMarch 13, 2017
This was an excellent opportunity and time for me to work with Stewart Title. The management was the best and the atmosphere was pleasant. Traing was provided in critical area's.
It was a good company
Sr. Subordination Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXFebruary 27, 2017
I like working at the company. made a lot of good friends there. it was like have a second family. Good work hours and location. Had to leave because moved to San Antonio
Pros
Hours and overtime offered
Cons
none that i can remember
very fast paced self learning work environment
Customer Relationship Manager II (Former Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAFebruary 21, 2017
Stewart lending services was a very fast paced work environment. Stewart required self knowledge in my role as a customer relationship manager.
Family oriented
Title Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLFebruary 5, 2017
I worked for Stewart for 6 1/2 years as a remote worker. They are very family-oriented. The management is understanding and compensate. It was a good place to work.
Good place to learn
BUSINESS ANALYST - CONTRACT (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 30, 2017
Had a good manager that allowed me to move up to a better position
Allowed me to learn from seasoned programmers and help with daily request from venders
Pros
Allowed me to prove my abilities and progress, great learning environment
Cons
Office politics was bad, everyone wanted to go to lunch at 12
Mortgage retention
Mortgage Retention Rep (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 27, 2017
Worked daily with assisting customers to save their home. Helped borrowers with refinancing the properties to maintain a stable lifestyle!
Great people; challenging assignment
Contractor to Perm (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 8, 2017
It is always difficult collecting money. Stewart had processes and tools to manage the assignment. The co-workers were great.

At times the emphasis was on production rather than complete customer service but everyone cared about the customer.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
production quota
I worked with the company for over 7 years
Deed in Lieu - Short Sale (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJanuary 6, 2017
I enjoyed learning new job roles. I worked with good people who were always wiling to help you acheive your job performance. I was offered a chance to work on several projects and become a dual agent in my last year with the company. The only dissatisfaction I experience was each of the projects I was assigned to were all lateral moves with no pay increase.
Pros
You are able to work in different roles which provides good experience
Cons
Lack of pay increase for on the job training
Great Company
Doc Prep/Auditor/Scan Clerk (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXJuly 19, 2016
They work well with their employees, very understanding of employee's needs, great benefits, willing to teach others new things, can always move up with the company.
dead end
Mortgage Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VAMay 11, 2016
There was no where to go but out. Company unable to attract new business and caused the site to shut down. Leaders unable to lead effectively and not doing anything to boost moral.
Pros
Cons
leadership
It is a fast paced environment where we answer many phone calls
Customer Service Representative/Call Center Rep (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXApril 22, 2016
• Managed Inbound and Outbound calls to speak to mortgage loan borrowers about their account
• discussed options with borrowers about becoming current on their account from repayment plans and how to fill out a financial package that may qualify them for long term assistance
• Organized notes on account in the different programs/systems to keep up to date of borrowers situation
Pros
Plenty of work Hours
Cons
No Benefits
Great Coworkers
Closer Controller (Former Employee) –  Grapevine, TXApril 7, 2016
Each department is willing to help when you are over loaded, to assure your time frame to close is met. Learning the states laws that is required in the many paper work we have was a challenge but over come that with the support of my team lead.
Pros
lunches
Cons
A good place to work. Dynamic changing with current market/industry environment.
CURATIVE SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 3, 2015
Stewart is a good place to work. Friendly atmosphere. Changes to industry and client mix required reduction in workforce.
Multi cultural environment
Loss Mitigation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXOctober 13, 2015
Stewart is a good place to work if you are looking for a temp job. It was a good experience but some of the team leads were unprofessional. Procedures changed all the time.
Pros
Overtime and good hours.
Cons
It was very unorganized at times. Work was strictly contract.
Great people!
Systems Engineer II (Current Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 13, 2015
A typical day at work for me is addressing server support tickets in a multi-domain environment and monitoring alerts. Handle any system related projects. Report to clients regarding SLA's. I have learned and grown a lot at Stewart since I started out as technical support and have been promoted several times. The hardest part of the job is not having all of management on the same page to help direction. The people at Stewart are very helpful and polite.
DIL QA Team Lead
QC Team Lead - Deed in Lieu (Current Employee) –  Houston, TexasOctober 1, 2015
Quality Assurance Team Lead for a clients DIL portfolio. Ensure all DIL loans are in compliance according to investor guidelines.
Worst full time permanent job I've ever had
QA Anslyst II (Former Employee) –  DTC..DenverSeptember 24, 2015
Control freaks run the show, bosses are not respected or liked. The mentality is knowledge is power so they only tell you what you"need to know."
Project based Company boring and not challenging! False promises, secretive and clicky!
The executive management is comical and they all hate each other and we all hated them.. So easy to have no respect for this Company or its Management.
Pros
Leaving it, close to I 25, pretty atmosphere
Cons
Rude executive management, control freaks, very, very low morale.
Great Company and Great Management Team
Title Specialist (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLSeptember 5, 2015
Loved working at SLS, the job was definitely a great experience and it was very manageable with work. Decisions were made as a team and as a team player I was always kept in the loop.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stewart Lender Services. Our community is ready to answer.

2.6