Stewart Title Guaranty Company

Stewart Title Guaranty Company Employer Reviews

Reo
Lenders Services (Former Employee), Tampa, FLJune 11, 2014
Don't even think about it! After a 30 year career in the title industry I don't think I can ever walk into another title company. Management has no clue..it is not okay to beat people down.
Stewart Title
National Title Closing Assistant (Former Employee), Houston, TXJune 1, 2014
At Stewart title I prepared documents for closure. Created filing system. Scanned and collated documents as needed. Worked with multi-site projects containing up to 300-400 commitments
Got along with everyone.
Examiner (Former Employee), Winter Park, FLMay 6, 2014
When working for a company, a learned my job and duties to the best of my ability and required little or no supervision. After being there for a while, I was usually the employee that trained all new employees. No problem getting along with all fellow employees as well as the management. I took a lot of pride in my work and would never let anything – more... leave my desk without reviewing it a second time. I was a very organized employee. I really enjoyed working with numbers and handling cash. Cash drawers always balanced without a problem. If there was anything difficult about my position, I would strive even harder to master the requirements. – less
Don't do it.
Receptionist (Former Employee), New York, NYApril 25, 2014
Very moody environment. Fake personalities and you can tell they all hate their job. Unless youre a rich snob, then you won't fit in.
Lonely
Administrative Assistant/Claims Counsel Assistant (Former Employee), San Juan, PRMarch 20, 2014
I have mixed feelings about working for them. I learned so many things but it was because I had initiative. Long hours every day without compensation.
Stable Company
National Closing Coordinator (Former Employee), San Francisco, CAAugust 14, 2013
Stewart has a lot of opportunities for growth and appreciates their employees for their hard work and diligence. A laid back and successful company in which I enjoyed working for and would not mind working for again.
Too much favoritism in the workplace and not enough office space to accomodate everyone.
Data Control Specialist I (Former Employee), Boston, MAApril 9, 2012
Pros: learning a new kind of law, lunch ordered frequently, flexible schedule
Cons: pay rate, no advancement
Everyday was the same protocol regarding of claim retrieval, processing, posting, correspondence and reception duties. Real estate law, title insurance, the entire process of claims from filing to settlements.
Upon being hired, the woman who was my manager up until November 2011 was flexible, open-minded, kind, and understanding as well as very encouraging – more... and supportive when learning new tasks.
Hardest part of the job was that the expectations were almost impossible to reach especially when experiencing a backlog of work and not being able to get caught up for a few days.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the entire claim process and what it entailed. – less