Stewart Title Guaranty Company Employee Review

View all Stewart Title Guaranty Company reviews

Stable Company
National Closing Coordinator (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 14, 2013
Stewart has a lot of opportunities for growth and appreciates their employees for their hard work and diligence. A laid back and successful company in which I enjoyed working for and would not mind working for again.

Other Stewart Title Guaranty Company Employee Reviews

Terrible Management great co workers
Escrow Closer (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLJanuary 3, 2018
I loved the people i worked with BESIDES management. Unless you are up for a high stress environment, office politics, it's not for you. Management repeatedly would tell our team that we knew more than they did. Very sad. I've done this work for what seems like a million years all over the US and NEVER experienced management this sorry. Management never holds other dept accountable for thier lack of producivity or work full of errors, instead you have to do everyone else's job in addition to yous. No raises in 3 years. Greedy greedy.
Pros
Co workers
Cons
Management and the blame game
Hard place to work. insecure County Mnager.
National Sales Director (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 1, 2017
Worked to a manager who knew less than I about the Title business, He was very insecure and I left to go into business for myself again.
One good thing, I got to travel around the country training sales people.