Stewart Title Guaranty Company Employee Review

View all Stewart Title Guaranty Company reviews

Too much favoritism in the workplace and not enough office space to accomodate everyone.
Data Control Specialist I (Former Employee) –  Boston, MAApril 9, 2012
Everyday was the same protocol regarding of claim retrieval, processing, posting, correspondence and reception duties. Real estate law, title insurance, the entire process of claims from filing to settlements.
Upon being hired, the woman who was my manager up until November 2011 was flexible, open-minded, kind, and understanding as well as very encouraging and supportive when learning new tasks.
Hardest part of the job was that the expectations were almost impossible to reach especially when experiencing a backlog of work and not being able to get caught up for a few days.
The most enjoyable part of the job was the entire claim process and what it entailed.
Pros
learning a new kind of law, lunch ordered frequently, flexible schedule
Cons
pay rate, no advancement

Other Stewart Title Guaranty Company Employee Reviews

Hard place to work. insecure County Mnager.
National Sales Director (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 1, 2017
Worked to a manager who knew less than I about the Title business, He was very insecure and I left to go into business for myself again.
One good thing, I got to travel around the country training sales people.
Great company & work environment
Financial Reporting Manager (Former Employee) –  San Juan, PRSeptember 30, 2017
Laid-off in 2009 due to mortgage industry crisis. Company underwent a re-organization and my Region dept in Tampa office was eliminated. Great work environment, benefits and excellent working team. I would still be there if it wasn't for the reorganization. Still, through all that job eliminations they handled it professionally, transparent and were very supportive.