Stewart Employee Reviews

great job
Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 15, 2016
very funny and exciting job
great coworkers
everyone is great to work with
pay is good. good benefits
hardest part of job is troubleshooting hard problems
was a good company to work for .
diesel mechanic /assembler-mechanical level 2 (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX 77095May 6, 2016
enjoyed my job learned many skills but oil industry is slow so i got layoff ihave been working there for almost 9 years we worked on frac units generators vibration units
Cool place
Cook, Dining (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CA 92504March 29, 2016
The job itself was pretty awesome if you like a fast paced work environment. There is tons to do and a really cool manager the only thing I would say there is a flaw in is the methods of running back and forth for one item multiple times. I learned time management a variety of different postions that were also fun . I liked the people and the overall job.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Disorganized at times
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Corinth, NYMarch 23, 2016
There is a lot to do at work and you are constantly moving. Stewart's is more than just a gas station, it is a pizza place, a grocery store, an ice cream parlor, they sell lottery and alcohol and milk and bread. They are a little bit of everything. So, if you are not constantly on the move with some sort of task, then you are not doing your job to the fullest. There is always something to be done around the shop. Management is very effective and nice. They are always there to help you and to listen but also to make sure you are doing your job to the best of your ability. I love working with customers and interacting with them, so I think that may be the most enjoyable part of the job for me.
Pros
Discounts, knowledge of new products, great benefits, flexible hours.
Cons
Short breaks.
It was my first job out of school
Video Editor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 22, 2016
It was a monotonous editing job that probably doesn't exist any more. I'm sure it's a good company. I was on an off shoot project.
Friendly work enviroment very personable
Recieving clerk (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 16, 2016
Unload and store two semi's daily of major appliances.Learned how to move frieght quickly and efficiently without damaging product.Recieved and shared knowledge with co-workers.Some days the temp. would break 100 degrees in warehouse.Enjoy physical labor.
Pros
allowed too purchase televisions for a song.
Cons
Two paid holidays
Great job.
Night Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Harahan, LADecember 31, 2015
12 hour work day, prep meal for midnight meal and breakfast. Learned how to effectively create menu and meal plan for client. I lead a team of 12 people, I handle any problems or concerns that may arise during my tower shift. The hardest part about this job is missing my young son. The most enjoyable part of my job is creating delicious cuisine for our respected clients.
Pros
Excellent Benefits
Cons
Rough weather and turbulent seas
Learned how to manage a law firm
Office Manager/Bookkeeper - Part Time (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 17, 2015
Enjoyed being the Office Manager also assisting with criminal and family law cases. I was a girl Friday. Receptionist, Accounts Payables/Accounts Receivables, payroll, invoicing, collections, scheduling, preparing correspondences and pleadings. Enjoyed the variety of job duties
Pros
Enjoyed being busy all day long with a variety of different task
Cons
Worked 50-60 hours a week.
Great staff and co-workers
associate attorney (Current Employee) –  Kent, WANovember 4, 2015
I enjoyed working here until we lost a public defense contract. I love providing criminal defense to indigent clients throughout Pierce and King Counties.
audit manager
CPA (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXAugust 25, 2015
I performed principally audit work for this Firm started by 3 prior managers of Peat Marwick. I advanced from audit staff to audit manager in 3 years. I planned and supervised all audits assigned to me. I enjoyed working there but decided to leave when I was offered a position at Arthur Young & Co.
Pros
Excellent audit training
Seek employment elsewhere
Principal Developer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 24, 2015
Seek employment elsewhere, especially if you are in IT or Customer Service. Outsourcing many support and development jobs. The new CIO leaves a lot to be desired as a manager.
Pros
flexible work schedule
Cons
outsourcing
Fast Pace job
Customer Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAJuly 29, 2015
A great job to work for with great management a place you can grow with. Its a high pace call center, and you have to be able to work
Great travel time
Lineman/Tower Construction (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 30, 2015
Family owned company, Great people to work for. If you like to travel then this was the best part of the job. The pay was very good due to the overtime offered.
Home Day Care
Child care Director and Owner (Former Employee) –  Hudson, FLMay 9, 2015
Working for yourself brings many benefits and many pitfalls. I loved working at home and it provided me with the opportunity to raise my daughter at home for the first three years of her life. It provided us with a closer bond and she learned so much from the other children in my care.
Pros
Stay at home mom
Cons
nothing
Filing, Scanning, Computer files
Record Clerk (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, GAApril 3, 2015
Verified that information in the computer system was up-to-date and accurate. Organized files, and scanned documents. Designed electronic file systems and maintained electronic and paper files. Prepared paper files for destruction
Pros
Great pay, great benefits
Cons
Slightly boring
Adventure
Human Resources Coordinator/ Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Santurce, PRMarch 2, 2015
I enjoy recruiting person for a new jobs. I like to bring a new opportunity. Everyday is different in my jobs and I love it.
I like to promote teamwork. My work is a challenge.
Great group of People to work with
Team Lead Final Title Policy -National Operations (Current Employee) –  Minnetonka, MNJanuary 1, 2015
My current work place has gone through a few ownership changes in the past couple of years.

Now that we are apart of Stewart Title, I believe we will see great improvement in the work place and a upward growth.
Very laid back
Client Services Technician II (Former Employee) –  Norfolk, VASeptember 19, 2014
I enjoyed my co workers. I realized that Corporate America is very different than what my past working experience. My day started around 7 am and ended after 6 pm or later. I spent most of my days monitoring different servers and reporting errors.
Pros
meeting new people
Cons
n/a
Nice work place
Housemen (Former Employee) –  Winter Garden, FloridaSeptember 19, 2014
Nice work place with good pay. Enjoyable place to work and good hours.
Litigation Paralegal
Litigation Paralegal (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLJuly 7, 2014
Outstanding legal environment. Professional, ethical and fully focused on best possible results for client.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stewart. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2