Stewart Employee Reviews

fast paced kitchen
floors, trash and food prep (Current Employee) –  Las Vegas, NVOctober 9, 2017
Its a fast paced kitchen that includes washing dishes, sweeping, moping. taking out very heavy trash and some light food prep work. job and almost all the kitchen is Spanish only. Which makes it hard to communicate.
Pros
free lunches
Cons
you dont get any weekend time off.
You have to be built for this job
Behavioral Health Technician (Former Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLSeptember 7, 2017
Its a crazy atmosphere but you will learn to love it if you can handle the job. Its working with mentally challenged individuals and Individuals with addictions.
Pros
Always something to do
Cons
Pay is not what it should be for this position
Not a great place to advance your career
Valuations Specialist II (Current Employee) –  Wilmington, DEJune 22, 2017
This company is owned by a couple hedge funds. They could care less about the company or it's employees. No room for advancement. Many of us have not had a raise in 3 years or more. Was once a great place to work or so I hear. Between out sourcing and new acquisitions the company has no focus and no appreciation for it's employees.
Overall a Good Place to Work
Business Analyst (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLJune 20, 2017
Love my coworkers and management and what I am doing. Good learning and growth opportunities. My single complaint is that they do not have a very competitive salary but they do what they can.
Pros
Good working atmosphere
Cons
Salary
Its a great place to work as a team.e
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Troy, NYApril 24, 2017
Typical day consist of serving customers in a friendly manner. Making sandiwiches, making coffee and in general keeping the store tidy and clean.Stockings items when necessary.
Its all about making the customers happy to return again. I look forward to arriving at work in a timely manner. To share information with all coworkers to provide excellent services for all who shop at Stewart.
Pros
Discounts on all meals
Cons
Allow breaks
Extremely productive and a beneficial place to work
Pharmacy Director (Current Employee) –  Daytona Beach, FLFebruary 23, 2017
- review patient profiles
- work diligently with prescribers to come up with the best drug regimen for clients
- come up with a formulary with the prescribers for patients to receive medication at the lowest possible cost
- manage 4 different inventories
Pros
flexible work schedule
Comfortable
Office Clerk (Current Employee) –  Saint Paul, MNSeptember 30, 2016
They made me feel comfortable within the first couple of days of being there. In the last year, I have learned how to use multiple databases, legal systems and more. The staff is amazing and friendly and I feel so honored to be working with them.
great job
Field Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 15, 2016
very funny and exciting job
great coworkers
everyone is great to work with
pay is good. good benefits
hardest part of job is troubleshooting hard problems
was a good company to work for .
diesel mechanic /assembler-mechanical level 2 (Former Employee) –  Houston, TX 77095May 6, 2016
enjoyed my job learned many skills but oil industry is slow so i got layoff ihave been working there for almost 9 years we worked on frac units generators vibration units
Cool place
Cook, Dining (Former Employee) –  Riverside, CA 92504March 29, 2016
The job itself was pretty awesome if you like a fast paced work environment. There is tons to do and a really cool manager the only thing I would say there is a flaw in is the methods of running back and forth for one item multiple times. I learned time management a variety of different postions that were also fun . I liked the people and the overall job.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Disorganized at times
Fun place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Corinth, NYMarch 23, 2016
There is a lot to do at work and you are constantly moving. Stewart's is more than just a gas station, it is a pizza place, a grocery store, an ice cream parlor, they sell lottery and alcohol and milk and bread. They are a little bit of everything. So, if you are not constantly on the move with some sort of task, then you are not doing your job to the fullest. There is always something to be done around the shop. Management is very effective and nice. They are always there to help you and to listen but also to make sure you are doing your job to the best of your ability. I love working with customers and interacting with them, so I think that may be the most enjoyable part of the job for me.
Pros
Discounts, knowledge of new products, great benefits, flexible hours.
Cons
Short breaks.
It was my first job out of school
Video Editor (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 22, 2016
It was a monotonous editing job that probably doesn't exist any more. I'm sure it's a good company. I was on an off shoot project.
Friendly work enviroment very personable
Recieving clerk (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXJanuary 16, 2016
Unload and store two semi's daily of major appliances.Learned how to move frieght quickly and efficiently without damaging product.Recieved and shared knowledge with co-workers.Some days the temp. would break 100 degrees in warehouse.Enjoy physical labor.
Pros
allowed too purchase televisions for a song.
Cons
Two paid holidays
Great job.
Night Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Harahan, LADecember 31, 2015
12 hour work day, prep meal for midnight meal and breakfast. Learned how to effectively create menu and meal plan for client. I lead a team of 12 people, I handle any problems or concerns that may arise during my tower shift. The hardest part about this job is missing my young son. The most enjoyable part of my job is creating delicious cuisine for our respected clients.
Pros
Excellent Benefits
Cons
Rough weather and turbulent seas
Learned how to manage a law firm
Office Manager/Bookkeeper - Part Time (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLDecember 17, 2015
Enjoyed being the Office Manager also assisting with criminal and family law cases. I was a girl Friday. Receptionist, Accounts Payables/Accounts Receivables, payroll, invoicing, collections, scheduling, preparing correspondences and pleadings. Enjoyed the variety of job duties
Pros
Enjoyed being busy all day long with a variety of different task
Cons
Worked 50-60 hours a week.
Great staff and co-workers
associate attorney (Current Employee) –  Kent, WANovember 4, 2015
I enjoyed working here until we lost a public defense contract. I love providing criminal defense to indigent clients throughout Pierce and King Counties.
audit manager
CPA (Former Employee) –  Amarillo, TXAugust 25, 2015
I performed principally audit work for this Firm started by 3 prior managers of Peat Marwick. I advanced from audit staff to audit manager in 3 years. I planned and supervised all audits assigned to me. I enjoyed working there but decided to leave when I was offered a position at Arthur Young & Co.
Pros
Excellent audit training
Seek employment elsewhere
Principal Developer (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXAugust 24, 2015
Seek employment elsewhere, especially if you are in IT or Customer Service. Outsourcing many support and development jobs. The new CIO leaves a lot to be desired as a manager.
Pros
flexible work schedule
Cons
outsourcing
Fast Pace job
Customer Relationship Manager (Current Employee) –  Chesapeake, VAJuly 29, 2015
A great job to work for with great management a place you can grow with. Its a high pace call center, and you have to be able to work
Great travel time
Lineman/Tower Construction (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZJune 30, 2015
Family owned company, Great people to work for. If you like to travel then this was the best part of the job. The pay was very good due to the overtime offered.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stewart. Our community is ready to answer.