STICKLEY FURNITURE Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
stickley
Laborer (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NYApril 1, 2015
awesome fast pace job that is fairly easy good pay and nice people even the mangers and all are cool they offer cold and hot water machines with cups on the side allow you to get drinks and carry then to work station if injured they try there hardest to find a place for you with in the company the also have a on sight cafatera and all always quick to keep safety equipment up to date and works willing to help you if you need help or struggle in out side they offer picknick tables and they have a nice hill to sit under tree in the summer well eat in they also re in burs you for boots you buy for the job and they have company events
the company has great benefits and has never laid off workers
Driver / Warehouse (Current Employee) –  Manlius, NYMay 21, 2014
good company to work for many postives to this job they never have laid off workers have a good heath benefits package and the equimpment is always up to date people whom you work with are always nice and a pleasure to work with
Pros
raffels at work cookout in summer holiday party
Cons
as driver no set hours furniture is very heavy
rates of this company was ok, but job is to heavy for me.
Machine Operator Helper (Former Employee) –  Manlius, NYAugust 9, 2013
Overthere I learned some skills about machine operator, all management were ok with me so like coworkers, the hardest part of the job is all, this job is to heavy.
I enjoyed cutting, working for Stickley. The benefit was good.
Upholstery Cloth Cutter. (Former Employee) –  Archdale, NCMay 7, 2013
I enjoyed cutting for Stickley furniture company.There were times when management could be challenging. Great co-workers.The hardest part of the job was the way the work was distributed.The most enjoyable part of the job was to see a finish project.
Pros
Getting your birthday off with pay.
Cons
Need better insurance.
Productive company
Stock Clerk (Former Employee) –  North Syracuse, NYFebruary 6, 2013
I loved working for Stickley Furniture. It was fast paced and my boss was great. My co-workers and I worked as a team to complete daily tasks. The hardest part of my job was lifting heavy furniture into customer's vehicles. The most enjoyable part of my job was I was able to take care of my family. I also would have to say I met great people working for Stickley Furniture.
Pros
overtime
Cons
temp employment
steady work
Delivery Driver/Yard Driver (Current Employee) –  Manlius, NYAugust 7, 2012
good place to work load trucks deliver furniture to homes i learned to work with custemers have good co workers

Ask a question about working or interviewing at STICKLEY FURNITURE. Our community is ready to answer.

4.3