Stitch Fix Employee Reviews

fun place to work
Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZNovember 6, 2017
My day starts at the work board. Seeing which department I will be assigned too. I grab my tool cart and begin my day. The work place culture is great , where focus you having a fun at work.
It was fun while it lasted.
Receiving Team Lead (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXNovember 1, 2017
Stitch Fix is a great place to work as a transitioning job on a path to a career. On a typical day I stayed pretty busy which was a lot of fun to me. I tried to make it a career.
Pros
Free Snacks, Holiday Parties
Cons
Management is not at its best.
No room for growth
Specialist (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 31, 2017
It is a private company therefore they get away with more stuff then they should. Fast-paced and the way they go about firing people is unprofessional. I don't know if every Stitch Fix location is like this but Dallas location is for sure.
Pros
free snacks, pto
Cons
short breaks, long hours
productive work place with fun enviorment
Outbound Associate (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXOctober 30, 2017
it was one of my favorite jobs, just had to relocate. You dont have to wear and heavy warehouse clothing. Also the break room is great! Just in case its a bad week for you financially there is plenty options in the break room.
Pros
The break room
Couldn't care less about the place. Management is run with way too many higher ups. Most which never worked there before.
Package Handler (Current Employee) –  Allentown, PAOctober 28, 2017
They don't let you expand. You're in one spot your entire time you work there. All you get is earned pto no vacation or sick days. Hard to book a request off, won't tell you until the last minute.
Pros
Free snacks
Cons
Short breaks, no chance to improve yourself
Creative, fun, flexible schedule
Senior Stylist (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAOctober 23, 2017
I worked for Stitch Fix for nearly a year and a half. It's great for people looking for part time work with a flexible schedule. It's a fun, fashion oriented job that allows you to work on time management and creative problem solving everyday. Work load is a bit demanding, but you have to be committed to sticking to a schedule that works for you. Working remotely could be isolating for some so trying to get out and switch up where you work could be great for keeping things fresh.
picking
Picking/Quality Controller (Former Employee) –  South San Francisco, CAOctober 19, 2017
it was very tiring. too far from home. schedule is never stable. co workers were mean. Transportation is the only thing that i liked. it was also short brakes.
Really good place to work
Warehouse Lead (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 4, 2017
This is a great place to work, I just wish there 401k matched and also the management was given feedback fairly for improvement. I feel like I can't be fully exercised and challenged in my position because there are no advancement opportunities.
It was ok
Picker/Packer (Former Employee) –  South San Francisco, CAOctober 3, 2017
Its was ok and i like it but wasnt for me and thats all i really have to say about that. It was fun with new people and free food was good so i liked it to a certain point
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
No cons
Don't think it is easy just because you work remotely
Remote Stylist (Current Employee) –  PennsylvaniaSeptember 27, 2017
Working from home is a great perk, but often you will find yourself working more, rather than less. I frequently work more hours than I am clocked in for to keep my numbers/metrics up, especially when inventory is tight. Management is great for the most part, but like any company the Spin will always be positive, even if the buyers did a poor job one season. Its like all retail, sale/turns are always the goal.
Pros
Remote Work Environment, "Flexible" Schedule
Cons
Tough clients, tough inventory at times, you work more than you should at times if you care about your job and numbers.
Warehouse agent
Retail Warehouse Associate (Former Employee) –  South San Francisco, CASeptember 24, 2017
The working schedule was a bit hectic. The job was very strict with the daily task. There were three jobs which was picking, packing, and taping. I would recommend this job to anyone that is ready to be on their feet for more than 8 hours.
Pros
na
Cons
na
Nice enviroment
Accountant (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 23, 2017
The workplace culture is very relaxed. This place has around 4 floors with full time available kitchens and open working areas. This place is a typical corp, you generally will have to do the same job every day.
Get ahead...if you're part of the clique
Employee (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CASeptember 23, 2017
Unstable, high overturn, zero work-life balance. Company pretends to be different and transparent with employees, but really out of touch. Extremely cliquey.
Don't do it
Station Specialist/Lead (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXSeptember 15, 2017
It was cool at first but it's such a big turnover every three months, nobody's safe. Got promoted pretty quickly but it wasn't worth it. At least they had free snacks.
productive and fun place to work
Warehouse Associate 2 (Current Employee) –  South San Francisco, CASeptember 5, 2017
good people to work with and good environment
alot of young and energetic workers
they really care about their employees
drinks and snacks are provided
Pros
free lunches, drinks and snacks, company outings
Cons
repetitive work, during the summer the warehouse gets really hot and during the winter gets really cold
Great work environment
Warehouse Specialist (Current Employee) –  Phoenix, AZSeptember 2, 2017
I really like stitchfix it's my work family and due to my arthritis I may be forced to find another job. Stitchfix is a very fun and cool place to work also they provide food, snacks and fruit as well as drinks.
Pros
Free lunch & snacks
Cons
Hot in the summer
Friendly management, easy work, minimum wage
Warehouse Associate I (Former Employee) –  South San Francisco, CAAugust 21, 2017
Very friendly management easy to talk to. It was nice getting free snacks during breaks and also the once a month catered lunches. But felt there was a lot of favoritism especially to one particular race. They do not match the 401k and they combined sick days with pto and you can accumulate 120 hours. The benefits are nice.
Overall not a bad place to work but could use some work within the company to make it a better place.
Run, my friends
Technical Designer (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAAugust 18, 2017
I worked too much. I was expected in at 8, out at 6. Didn't work with my home schedule (i have a 3-year-old). My direct superior was a terrible motivator and chose favorites right away, hint hint: i wasn't one of them (;

The pay was great, but not even close to worth being there for most of my day.

Take my word, just pass on the headache.
Pros
Free lunch every wednesday, random activites/food, 40% discount, pay rate
Cons
everything else
A remote job with many perks!
REMOTE STYLIST (Current Employee) –  Minneapolis, MNAugust 14, 2017
Working for Stitch Fix is a great way to have a creative outlet at your fingertips. You style women (or men, depending on your department) with five pieces from a database. You then write a personal note describing your picks and include fun style tips. The community at Stitch Fix is wonderful. You're continually surrounded by like-minded, fashion-forward men and women who aim to make the world a better dressed place one Fix at a time.
Pros
Working remote
Cons
Not as flexible as promised
No opportunity for advancement
Retail Warehouse Associate (Current Employee) –  Dallas, TXAugust 11, 2017
We get 45 minute lunch breaks and two 10 minute breaks. It's very easy work. You work at least 10 hours a day, four days a week. Ethnicity mostly consists of black and Hispanic. Management is terrible and they are confused. Don't expect to get a raise because they go based off of the market. Haven't had a raise in two years. There is no opportunity for advancement. They usually hire outside of the company.
Pros
Free snacks and food
Cons
Short breaks, pay, and no room for growth

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stitch Fix. Our community is ready to answer.

2.9