Stivers Staffing Services, Inc.

Stivers Staffing Services, Inc. Employee Reviews in United States

Stressful and Exhilerating
Placement Specialist (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIJune 23, 2016
Lovely helping folks find a new career. Enjoyed every minute, made bonus every month. Sadly only a short term hire.

Lots of great clients too. Filled their orders, completed interviews daily, sourced and placed professional and technical staff.
Pros
Empowering
Cons
Short term
Great people and nice boss
Client Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Earth City, MOJune 20, 2016
It is a great place to work. People train you to do your job. Clients mostly very kind and willing to hear what you have to say.
Pros
like people I work with.
Cons
It was warm in the office at times.
This position gave the opportunity to work in different atmospheres in a short period of time, this strengthened my ability to adjust in any work envi
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Chicago, ILJune 1, 2016
A great experience. I was able to meet so many new people where I realized my comfort ability in new environments. But no matter how much I would be ecstatic for my new assignments I still longed for stability and a permanent position. My desire is to obtain a position that I will learn and work for indefinitely.
Cons
I would need a permenant position.
Productive and fun place
HR Assistant (Former Employee) –  Maryland Heights, MOApril 29, 2016
Places you on great assignments very quickly but it doesn't feel good when the assignments end suddenly. Overall I love this agency.
Pros
Quick assignments
Cons
the assignments don't last very long
Terrible Company
Recruiter Assistant (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAApril 9, 2016
Emails unanswered, dingy office recruiters that wanna know your move a candidate makes, you see paper application in my hand, your co worker gave me the application and paper work...Can't even spell ' Trial', not Trail idiots if anyone applies is setting yourself up, I'm not going to correct you do your own job
Excellence, customer service is awesome.
Development Associate (Current Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIApril 7, 2016
Working for Stivers Staffing Services, Inc. was a great opportunity for me. When I relocated to Milwaukee two years ago the staff was very accommodating and supportive in finding me a temp to hire position. They have a very high standard of professionalism and would recommend them to anyone looking for temporary or permanent placement of employment.
Passive
Provider Services Representative (Former Employee) –  Blue Bell, PAMarch 16, 2016
Working for this agency was an experience. this was my first temp jobs ever so I was not aware of some of the policies. They were not that friendly with explaining. I do appreciate them for helping get back into the working field but they are only associated with one company CCC.. they are the worst
I liked working with AJ
Quality Specialist (Former Employee) –  Overland Park, KSFebruary 10, 2016
All in all I had a positive experience with Manpower. The recrutior AJ was very good at his job,good communication. My last assignment with just wasn't a good fit for me at the time but I would work with them again
Laid Back
GRANULATION (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJanuary 24, 2016
Very laid back environment. A lot of cleaning due to spilled product. A multitude of lifting and pushing heavy objects.
Temp agency
Licensed Accident and Health Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PADecember 14, 2015
Variety of assignments available. Flexible work schedule. Friendly atmosphere. Good opportunity for those re-entering the job market or looking to make a career change.
Job Location
Doc. Control Coordinator at Virbac Animal Health (Former Employee) –  Maryland Heights, MOOctober 8, 2015
Assists with locating jobs for customers and placing them in positions. Have only had one job since registering with them although I call every week for leads.
fast paced
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Milwaukee, WIOctober 1, 2015
Stivers Staffing helped me find jobs for fortune 500 companies. Everyone was friendly and very encouraging. There was always training pprovided.
Pros
Locations
Cons
Healthcare
So blessed to work with Stivers Staffing temp agency
Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Evanston, ILSeptember 9, 2015
My first temp agency 22 years ago when I came from Ethiopia and I gained a lot of experience. I am here today and it is because of Stivers Staffing temporary agency at Evanston. I remember clearly lady named Kim. I thank her to believe on me at that time when I didn't have any experience and sent me everywhere to gather experience which I did. Worked as a Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable, Purchasing, Customer Service, Data Entry, Medical Billing....
temp
Temporary Employee (Former Employee) –  St. Louis, MOSeptember 3, 2015
Only worked temporary jobs for this employer.
Didn't really get to know the staff.
No benefits.
I ended up getting a full time job using this company.
Great place to find a job
ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT (Current Employee) –  Tempe, ArizonaAugust 19, 2015
Provided numerous jobs that fit my schedule. Was able to match me with jobs that were local to me. Provided an area for testing my skills such as Word, Excel and powerpoint.
Offered in house insurance options.
Pros
Temp, local
Cons
short term
It has been a pleasure working for Stivers Staffing, I Enjoy the flexability in hours and locations.
Office Support (Current Employee) –  Kansas City, MOAugust 5, 2015
Stivers Staffing has wonderful people working very hard in finding just the right job for you. Very pleasant atmosphere, management has been open minded to my needs and meeting my expectations. Generous in salary and very focused on the location placement.
Great
Claims Administrator (Current Employee) –  Elk Grove Village, ILAugust 1, 2015
Everyone I have talked to at the staffing company has been very nice and helpful. They are able to provide answers for all my questions.
Has Been Great
Marketing Assistant (Current Employee) –  St. LouisJuly 28, 2015
I have had a long term placement with the same company and it has been wonderful. The staff are great and the company that I've been place with is awesome.
Pleasant Company, poor job security, no advancement, not terrible compensation
Transfill technician (Former Employee) –  Boothwyn, PAJuly 22, 2015
Stivers Staffing is a temp agency in Philadelphia that always had pleasant phone reps. Organization and communication between staff members is questionable at best. Only connected with difficult jobs in harsh intimidating work environment with poor chances at permanent work or job advancement.
Pros
Payed well for unskilled hard labor.
Cons
temp work that had high turnover rate.
Helps to maintain skills
Administrative Temporary (Current Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAJune 21, 2015
Stivers is a temporary staffing agency that has assigned me to provide short-term administrative coverage in corporate environments. It allows me to keep my technical and communication skills active.
Pros
Clients are friendly and helpful. Agency staff is professional and friendly.
Cons
Pay rates could be better.

Stivers Staffing Services, Inc. Reviews by Location