Stockman Bank Employee Reviews

See reviews about:
Work-Life BalancePay & BenefitsJob Security & AdvancementManagementCulture
quite bland workspace. overworked/underpaid. great coworkers. bad hr problems
Teller (Former Employee) –  Billings, MTJuly 31, 2016
i enjoyed it at first but it seemed like the workload was constantly increasing and we were constantly understaffed. Also some pretty bad screwups from hr regarding pay.
Fun work place
Receptionist/Consumer Loan Assistant (Former Employee) –  Billings, MTAugust 3, 2014
I really enjoyed my time as a customer service representative and consumer loan assistant. Much of my day was spent greeting and directing customers, answering as well as assisting all loan officers with loan files and anything else they needed assistance with. The hardest part of my job was knowing that I had the skills and knowledge, but would not get hired without having my degree. The best part of my job was the return customers that I got to know and being able to cross train and learn so many different functions.
Excellent benefits but slow advancement.
Bank Teller/Escrow Clerk (Current Employee) –  Miles City, MTJanuary 4, 2014
I have enjoyed my job at Stockman Bank. I feel pleasure in being able to help people solve a problem. I have learned to be patient and pleasant when dealing with irritated customers. I am an outgoing person so therefore I enjoy the interaction with customers and co-workers alike. I have high respect for my supervisor and the management of the bank. The hardest part of my job is detecting fraud.
Pros
Benefits
Cons
Short staff in my department
Family style workplace
Bank Teller (Former Employee) –  Great Falls, MTJuly 7, 2013
This bank was a great place to work and learn from. It is a smaller bank so you were able to have the one on one connection with some of your customers which is great. I would work there again.
Job Description
Loan Processor (Former Employee) –  Miles City, MTMay 1, 2012
Process, Review and get approval on Mortgage loans for sale on seconday market

Stockman Bank Reviews by Location