StoneWater Massage & Skin Care is opening our 3rd location in Oakdale, MN. This spring, join a team of professionals that are compensated VERY well, above industry standard and higher than national chains. Planned open date: May 1, 2013.
Training will be completed with owners at headquarters in advance to site opening. This position is a site manager position, where you will be responsible for managing LMTs in addition to performing 20-25 client sessions a week.
Example responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide spa & massage services, through a variety of techniques including deep tissue, Swedish, myofascial release, trigger point, pregnancy/special populations and Thai.
- Maintain a clean working environment, which includes cleaning, dusting, taking inventory, pricing retail products, folding laundry, scrubbing, and minor repair of equipment.
- Attend staff meetings, contribute to chair massage events (paid, of course).
- Promote the StoneWater Massage & Skin Care brand in a positive manner.
- Serve as an expert in muscle and body analysis, maintenance regimens and informed and educated in correlating StoneWater Massage & Skin Care retail product offerings.
- StoneWater Massage & Skin Care team members are responsible for consistently increasing their individual client base and service sales, and meeting the needs of their clients.
Full benefits including health/medical and dental available with full-time position. A minimum of 5 years of experience is preferred, however, we will consider 2 years or more of experience depending on qualifications and work history. Candidates are expected to be able to perform massage on clients on day one, using the skills learned in college and training.
Send us your resume in confidence to careers @ stonewatermassage.com. We will review your resume and contact you for an interview if your qualifications match our needs.