Stonebridge Employee Reviews in United States

Nightmare
Director (Former Employee) –  Bedford, INFebruary 13, 2016
Poor upper management and communications, heavy employee turn over rate, I learned that this company has no respect for its employees and that the owner has no Idea of the true running of his facilities, Hardest part was dealing with upper management drama and turn over rates of admin and employees, the most enjoyable time was the time off work unfortunately.
Pros
cell phone discounts
Cons
located in a ( RIGHT TO WORK STATE )
good place to work
heavy equipment operator (Current Employee) –  marrietta ohJanuary 22, 2016
the management there is very good and all the employees are very knowledgable and good people to work with. I would recommend this place to work
Senior Data architect/Oracle DBA (Former Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 21, 2015
One of the better out sourcing firm to work for. But it is still a consulting firm, not much control over its own destiny. Lost contract renew means layoff.
Great People Great environment
Concierge/Maintenance (Current Employee) –  Monroe, NJJune 21, 2015
While working at Stonbridge,I learned a great deal of maintenance repair experiences and how to communicate with people better.
at times there have been too differences of opinions the last year had gotten worse and leadership had down along with spirit of the employees!
Chef (Former Employee) –  KitchenOctober 30, 2014
My summary covered my review. When I first started working at emeritus it was a fun happy, outgoing community. Which made me fall in love with the community. Not sure of what caused the decline of moral.
Pros
free meals for kitchen help
Cons
low moral, bad management
Denver's newest Hotel addition
Renaissance Hotel Security Officer (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 13, 2014
It was a place that gave the impression that relaxation was was the key.
Pros
n/a
Cons
no communication
Ok but not the best
SR. CONSULTANT (Former Employee) –  HoustonJuly 25, 2014
The positions are consulting positions, business development managers rest on their past victories too much and don't go after new business, they keep chasing the same old customers. They over rely on subcontracts which are horribly matched for their jobs. Management has no follow through on ideas and change with the wind.
Pros
work life balance
Cons
management
Rewarding job
Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Vancouver, WAApril 17, 2014
A typical day at work is high energy and stressful. I have learned to be more patient and understanding. I love my coworkers and we all work well together as a team. The hardest part of the job is time management and being able to give each individual the attention they deserve. The most enjoyable part of the job is the genuine gratitude and love from my residents for what I do for them.
Pros
having an income. feeling appreciated
Cons
under staffed, under paid, unappreciated by management
Was my own boss.
Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  Greenville, NCJanuary 31, 2014
Company provided good training and excellent customer service skills.
Pros
too competitive.
Cons
took away benefits.
very productive
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Maryland Heights, MODecember 26, 2013
an typical work day was very high paced but comfortable for me because it was something i was already use too
i learned how to advance myself without help
management was very poor never knew what was going to happen on a day to day basis or what duties are expected of you there was NO Structure so i could not exceed the way i knew how Co-workers weren't so friendly because of management which makes work place uneasy the hardest part of this job is not knowing what somebody expects you to do with no instructions the most enjoyable part of the job is working in an advance workplace which that's what i enjoyed about this facility it was bigger and more up to date then my previous employer
Pros
outside lunches, email, voicemails
Cons
short breaks, no structure, poor management

Want to know more about Stonebridge?

Ask a question
Good environment
SR. BUSINESS INTELLIGENCE CONSULTANT (Current Employee) –  Houston, TXNovember 1, 2013
I would like to stay at the company but Stonebridge is confused in its transition from a technical services company to a oil and gas consulting company. Many people are confused about roles and responsibilities while others were laid off to be replaced by people with similar talent.
Pros
people are friendly
Cons
job security
Beautiful Offices and great office management.
Senior Project Accountant (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 16, 2013
Workday was unpredictable but very productive. There is some travel involved.
a really good place for employment with some real nice people to work with
CNA (Former Employee) –  Benton, ILNovember 4, 2012
starting a usual day with getting a report of what has happened after my shift has ended and then going to get the residents up for the daily meals and showers....if we have any concerns bout anything the d.o.n. there is very understanding and will try to help as much as she possibly can...all of the co-workers there are really good about pitching to help and its a very good place for team work...i just love working as a cna because i enjoy working with the elderly cause they always seem to have their way of making a bad day into a wounderful day...
Cons
plenty of break time 2 -15 minute break plus ur 30 minute break
Healthcare Recruiter and Database Marketing Intern (Former Employee) –  Fairfield, CTMay 24, 2012
Key Responsibilities
Identifying and contacting potential clients to fill hospital position vacancies
Conducting initial screening interviews to obtain skills and medical background prior to referrals
Developing social media platform for firm to enhance media presence
Update and monitor company database

Stonebridge provides a great work environment with friendly people, willing to help. They do a great job with both clients and candidates.