StoneGate Care Team Employee Reviews

Fun family work environment
Nurse (Current Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 11, 2016
I have been with the company for almost 3 years. Here you will find job security, excellent benefits, competitive pay, and a shared love for patient care. This a team type work environment. We all put in our fair share of work to provide excellent and safe patient care. If you are not a team player then this type of work environment will not work for you. The administrator and CEO are the best in the business, their long sucsessful track record speaks for itself.

The home health bussiness is changing rapidly and this company is and will continue to be successful.
Pros
competitive pay, 401k, PTO, mileage
Excellent Place to Work
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXAugust 11, 2016
Stonegate is a busy home health office. Everyone there was great to help. Office staff usually always willing to help-some more than others. Clinical Managers and Admin staff pitch in to help-even do visits when needed. Pay is competitive and benefits are excellent. They have the same issues all home health agencies have-growing census and meeting patient needs. They have managed to attract some nurses and employees with no work ethic. But they seem to weed them out pretty fast. These employees made it hard on other staff with their negativity. I wish the transition from their facilities to home health was a better process. The Admin staff are very experienced and offer great guidance. The transition to HCHB was hard. I would still be there but I moved. Great place to work.
Pros
Excellent Company
Cons
Lots of visits.
Employment nightmare
Account Executive (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 12, 2016
This by far is one of the worst businesses i have ever associated myself with. After numerous complaints to them on patient care better yet lack of they terminated my employment on ridiculous basis. None pertaining to my work ethics, they are just sucking the ship dry and not caring one ounce about the elderly that are not getting proper care.
Quality of care for seniors is ridiculous. I would never refer a loved one here. They have now changed their name to Accel at Home... they need to change management.

Conniving ungodly and inappropriate work mentalities.

Pray for the ones admitted to their services and not being seen as documented.
Pros
No one cares to work
Cons
Rude inappropriate behavior
Negative work environment
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 23, 2016
Disrespectful to employees, uncompetitive pay, and staff practice outside their scope of practice with very high staff turnover.
Pros
Cons
Horrible benefits and pay
One of the most forward thinking companies I ever worked for
RN Case Manager (Former Employee) –  DFW, TXAugust 11, 2016
I wish I hadn't had to move or I would still be there. This company is very forward thinking. They really value quality. They dont tolerate people who dont care about patients and think somebody owes them a living. I bet I could tell you where any negative comments came from...people they let go for the above reasons. I would go back to work there in a minute!
Pros
Valus ethics
Cons
None except you are expected to actually work
Horrible!
Nurse (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXJuly 8, 2016
Management is unprofessional. Your assessments are changed by QA without your approval. Find another place to work! You'll be glad you did!
Administration is top heavy. Nurses don't matter
RN Staff Nurse (Former Employee) –  Tulsa, OKFebruary 16, 2016
Dismissive of staff needs always short. A lot of backstabbing by managers. Corp is negative to staff. (Tulsa-Villages of Southern Hills)
Cons
Unprofessional management
great place to work
Clinical Manager (Former Employee) –  Irving, TXMarch 22, 2016
Awesome company, family type atmosphere.
Every one is on the same page and has the same goals.
Understand, competent managers
Very friendly people and great management
Receptionist and Data Entry (Former Employee) –  Lewisville, TXSeptember 28, 2013
Everyday when I came to work everyone seemed to have a smile on their faces and working with the people there was a joy. I was the youngest employee there and a lot of my co-workers offered life tips and advice. I enjoyed working on the computer all day inputting data
Pros
free lunches, job experience, good breaks
Too much backbiting
Registered nurse (Former Employee) –  Lewisville txMay 7, 2014
The Administrator is a back biter and she cannot keep your personal life private. Management is not organizes.
Pros
Reasonable pay
Cons
Management inexperience and frequent staff turnaround
great company to work for
Quality Assurance Nurse (Current Employee) –  Lewisville, TXMay 16, 2013
A typical day for me is in my pajamas. I work from home. I have limited interaction with co-workers. The hardest part of my job is getting clinicians to correct their notes.
Pros
Work from home
Cons
clinicians are not accountable for their work

2.9