StoneRidge

StoneRidge Employer Reviews

I would never work for them ever again
Management (Former Employee), Mystic ctAugust 3, 2014
Pros: nothing awful
Cons: management is very poor
Management is awful nobody stays not even the director of the companyy they have been through so many HR is so unprofessional people in higher positions get away with treating employees like slaves because they are friends with HR the pay is awful and employees harassment each other and grab and touch and talk in a very unprofessional manner and make – more... the work environment hostile and nothing is done about it people sell drugs there management is told about it and nothing is done about it whoever reads this please know this is not a place where you want to be employed ever and tell your friends it's not worth the trouble I promise you that this stuff couldn't be made up even if I wanted it to be – less
not a bad place to work
parts checker (Current Employee), Lexington, OHMay 20, 2014
Pros: people are great
Cons: healthcare is bad. pay is not enough
stoneridge is not a bad place to work the employees there are very nice. The pay is not bad but its not enough to live off of.
lots of stuff for the employees to join
Housekeeping Supervisor/ lead housekeeper (Former Employee), Mystic, CTAugust 23, 2013
Pros: the family and the residents were very nice, and caring
taken care of my assign section, vacuuming, dusting, emptying out

trash, cleaning room, changing beds, I also helped out in laundry,

Also was assign, to helped other housekeepers, filled in where needed.
alot of good people to work with there
Maintenance Technician (Current Employee), Lexington, OHAugust 21, 2013
troubleshoot and and help change over production lines work is not hard people are good to work with
ok place to work
Sales Associate (Former Employee), New York, NYJune 11, 2013
when I come into work a typical day is making sure the floor is ready for the customers. I didn't really learn anything, maybe just how to find shoes. I didn't have the best experience with one manager but other than that the other management where great and very understanding. I loved my co-workers. the hardest part of my job is the commission, I don't – more... like working for commission because you end up making enemies with your co-workers because you have to race to get the customer before they get them and pray they don't steal your customer. I enjoy serving the customers. – less
In General
Assembly Line Worker (Former Employee), Portland, INNovember 26, 2012
Normally at Stoneridge, work was fast and easy. I learned how to respect my managers here, as some were still immature and young like me. I learned a lot of patience here. My co-workers were nice enough; I kept to myself here. The hardest part of the job was trying to put the small wires in the right place. The easiest was going home.
Not an organization I would recommend!
Server (Former Employee), Mystic, CTNovember 19, 2012
Cons: just about everything!
I worked here for 6 months as a server. Very disorganized management team, immature and unprofessional server group lacking a strong work ethic. You also have to contend with being treated as a servant by the clientele. At $9/hr, it's really not worth the headaches and drama!
Tier-1 supplier of Actuator products to the automotive industry.
See below (Former Employee), Boston, MAJune 29, 2012
Fast paced work environment. High volume manufacturing. Implemented JIT methods. Developed the Sales Operations Plan. Monitored and reported actual performance against the plan. Participated in ISO certification, was a lead internal auditor.
Didnt have the right tools to get the job done.
Ground Maintenance (Former Employee), maintenance crewApril 18, 2012
Everyday we would be assigned a job, never the same job in two. Never had the right tools..I learned it was up to the management if the jobs got compleated. Good group of men that worked there, able to work well with them. The hardest part of the job would be working out in the cold weather. Getting to know the staff, working outdoors.