Stonerise Healthcare Employee Reviews

Not a good environment
Human Resources Manager (Former Employee) –  West VirginiaOctober 13, 2017
The higher up staff were not welcoming. It is a hard place to work and be happy when there is constant negativity going on. Do not take this job if you are under the age of 30 because obviously age means you can't do your job
Great company!
HR (Current Employee) –  WVSeptember 21, 2017
I love my job at Stonerise Healthcare. Wonderful environment that starts from the top and trickles down to all centers in the family! I recommend this company to anyone looking for a caring, family atmosphere!
stonerise healthcare
Medical Assistant/NA/caregiver (Former Employee) –  Charleston, WVSeptember 4, 2017
Stonerise healthcare was a good place to work if you can lift 50-100 pounds since youre helping with grandparents and taking responsibility to make sure they are taking care of. and to make sure their love ones are happy to see they are well taking care of which they pay money for. I am always happy to see a smile on a patient or their family memebers of all.
Pros
free lunch, 30 min breaks.
Cons
wasn't enough staff, was not enough cleaning
Not a good place to work.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Princeton, WVMay 1, 2017
A lot of the nurses care very little for the patients. As a CNA you bring up concerns about the residents and they don't want to help, very uncaring. Management shows very little care for their residents and employees. A lot of your coworkers don't want to help you.
Pros
Holiday pay and reduced lunches
Cons
Bad management
If it sounds to good to be true, it usually is
Manager (Former Employee) –  West VirginiaMarch 18, 2017
Company is marketed as a Christian based company that puts residents and staff first. If it sounds to good to be true, it usually is. Hypocrisy should be what is marketed.
Not a good place to work at all!
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Keyser, WVMarch 13, 2017
management is a joke; Very short-staffed; many turn-overs. In desperate need of help. Too many "bosses" and not enough help provided. Overworked and underpaid. Your Nurses on night shift will not answer one call light.And this one nurse in particular on night shift watched me get a two assist resident up by myself! Unless you are in the click there.or you run and tell on everyone which there is a good many of them.Then that place is miserable to work at! I would never ever! put my family member in this nursing home!
not the best place to work
LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse) (Former Employee) –  Princeton, WVFebruary 24, 2017
management is a joke; job security- unreliable. Very short-staffed; many turn-overs. In desperate need of help. Too many "bosses" and not enough help provided. Overworked and underpaid.
Stonerise was a friendly place to qork
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Ronceverte, WVFebruary 21, 2017
I thought stonerise was a great place to work. Everyone was friendly and worked together as a team. As a new employee I could ask any question and someone was always their to answer it.
Productive work place with compassion.
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Current Employee) –  Keyser, WVNovember 3, 2016
At Piney Valley, we always work as a team to get things done. There is never anyone left out. The hardest part of the job was learning how to deal with death and dying. The most enjoyable part of the job is seeing my residents smile. I respect my bosses, and management as they do everything they can for us as a facility.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Stonerise Healthcare. Our community is ready to answer.

2.8